Vilna (Makariv district)
Viglne is a village in Ukraine, in Makariv district of Kyiv region Located 40 km from the district center of Makariv town The nearest railway station is Fastiv, 22 km Settlement area - 221.8 hectares Population - 640 people Number of yards - 306 Village day - May 22 Heraldry of Vilna approved by decision of the sessions of the Vilnius Village Council in 2006 - Contents
4 Sources - History row
Village of Vilna is located in the valley of the Voloshka river which flows into the river Irpin In ancient times the village was called Vulska small or empty Vulska by roses The name of the village came from the word "alder", which grows a lot along the banks of the river. The first mention of the village in the documents dates from February 18, 1636, when Mr. Samuel Harlinsky returned Mr. Zikhovsky to Zhukovsky 3000 Zhukovsky. zloty for the villages of Sosnivka and Vols'ka1
Farmers lived exclusively in the village Peasants sowed all crops of cereals, except wheat The average harvest did not exceed 20-25 poods of tithe And when the crops died of frost or hail, famine began. The land was not big to the landowners and the village was not big at once, but later it became more populated people. In the village there was a chapel, later the church was built by the soldiers of Semen Paliy, who at that time was on the territory of the village. 1843 In 1843 Gavril Kryzhanivskyy settled in the village, who bought the village from the Harlin landowners. Kryzhanivskyi had four sons, but the manor split between the two eldest sons. The village gradually declined, although the land was not bad for farming. of Zhanowski sold the village of Wolszkow to Major-General Kashnev in 1876, who owned the village until 1900. After 1900, Major-General Kashnev sold the village and land to Mr. Demyanovsky. There was a mill in the village, which was built by Kryzhanivsky Dem's landlord. Janowski also built a windmill Mill Demyanovsky leased to Bodrytsky Mikhail When Mr. Demyanovsky died, Ms. Demyanovskaya sold the land to Zelensky and bought a part of Straton, as well as Demyanovsky's forest Fedir Stepanenko and Mr. Manik bought land from Mr. Zelensky The peasants moved from one thing from master to other Work became more and more difficult Horses were small, more oxen Feeds were small, cattle were powerless The main tools were: plow, mortar, hipster, hemp for mixing hemp, spinning, cloth for weaving cloths cloths they wove They also wove and woven the cloth themselves, from which the worlds were sewn The houses of the peasants were wooden with thatched roof, with small windows They shone in the houses of coal, tallow, oil In the house of the poor man, except for a table, a bench and trees. nothing was sleeping where the whole family slept There were no ceilings above the house, and there was little light through the small windows of the house. So, there was life in poverty, darkness, overbearing labor, which brought not abundance, but the poor
Mrs. Demyanovska presented the Krushnyaki tract to the grazing community cattle In the village there were chumaks who went to the Crimea through the salt This was Petrovsky Demyan, Koval Timish, Sergienko Ivan, who had two carts - grapevines, sheathed skin, and covered with salt on top of the large skin of oxen. who were harnessed in two sledges Chumak Sergienko Ivan on the steppe sold his c
In the village was a tavern Peasants drowned their sorrow in vodka In 1903 the villagers set fire to the mill and tavern Mr. Later the community built a new tavern
The epidemic of typhoid fever, Spanish never popped pox, measles scarlet fever, malaria and other illnesses There were no doctors in the village, but the people were treated by grandmother-whispers, sorcerers Sick people were not treated, there was a high mortality rate in the village, especially among children
No school in the village until 1880 In 1880 it was built school at the expense of the rich The children of the rich and so on studied at school only boys There were four classes and it was called parish school Teaching children Guronda's students Studying at school was difficult Teaching only prayer, if the student did not know the memory of prayer, beat him or kneel In the village until 1917 there were very few competent peasants In 1917, all men were taken to war with the Germans In the village there was only one grandfather Dmitry Ryabchuk, who was able to write and read a little bit. All the women came to him to read letters and write to them. In 1917 the land of the landlord Manich was distributed among the poor peasants In the rock civil war took place in the village petliurists, denikovs, detachments of Bogatyrenko, Gaiyev, Zeleny Stepan Tregubenko told that during the week many times the power in the village changed. Two Bolsheviks were cut down in the village. which is located by the river under the forest is now called "Niva" Lepsky Nychipora seen in Lenin in 1920. In the 1930s, during the period of collectivization of Ukraine by the Soviet authorities, the farm principle of cultivation of ze whether with hired labor So before entering Vilna, on the side of Sosnovka village, there was a place of Pavel Zuev who had mercenaries, land and livestock It is noticeable that the mountain where his family lived and still, though not officially, is called - Zueva But with the expansion of violent collectivization secured by famine, farming was completely annihilated
During the Holodomor in 1933, 45 villagers died of famine
occupants invaded the village on July 12, 1941. The whole garden was killed at the school, the Germans destroyed it by machine guns and horses. broke the peace work, peaceful life of the Soviet people As predatory animals grabbed everything they found in the peasants: pigs, cows, geese, chickens, eggs, milk At school put horses, the garden near the school destroyed, burned, school equipment beaten, portraits fired the furniture was burned Police were selected in the village, the old Germans did not stay in the village for a long time, moved to Byshiv, where the commandant was stationed. Very often the Germans appeared in the village. Many village men were mobilized into the Soviet Army, and who stayed at home assisted the guerrilla unit. which was located in the forests of around the village
After the war, collective farmers began to rebuild the destroyed farm Preparation for the opening of study at the school began. Training began in December 1943, the collective farm became known as "Chapayev", and the village in 1947, by decree of the Presidium of the USSR, was renamed "from Wols'ka" to Vilna village of Byshiv district
In 1944 the cash income of the Chapaev collective farm amounted to 152,671 rubles of cattle, there were 127 heads, including 4 cows. The average yield of cereals per hectare was 5 cent. of agricultural machinery. There were no inventory except 24 carts. The head of the collective farm named after Chapaev was: Ivan Kravchenko, a disabled veteran of World War II In 1967, the library of the village of Vilnius numbered 4,300 books, with 300 readers built. The House of Culture for 250 places was erected. For ten years, 53 houses were built on the foundations and foundations. not straw, but slate or iron Village electrified and radiofarmed Farmers get a good salary, have 65 TVs, 72 washing machines, motorcycles, bikes in almost every house
In 1948 Alexander Koval, a resident of Free, received the Order of Lenin for achievement
In 1969, the Chapayev farm was renamed into the Shchors collective farm. In 1972, the Vilnius village council was created. Anatoly Osinsky, secretary - Kateryna Stetsenko, secretary, was its first chairman. From June to September 1986 156 new estates were built in the village in a very short time This is evidenced by the found granite stone with the inscription: "In the construction of the village of Vilna participated the builders of Rivne, Ternopil and Volyn regions, June - September 1986. but kindergartens, FAP and complex of buildings
In 1991, water and gas were added to Vilnius Contribution to the gasification of the village was made by the head of the Shchors collective farm Petro Bendovsky and the village head Ivan Timofeevich Khizhnyak - Modernity Wednesday, September 30, 1995 spacious new school greets its owners and numerous guests with warmth and comfort On January 4, 1996, St. Nicholas Church was opened in the village of Vilnius in the old school building. In 1997, a collective farm was formed on the basis of a collective farm, and in 2000 the enterprise was renamed into LLC "Kolos"
Now on the territory of Vilnius Village Council of Secondary Schools of Secondary Schools, "Chamomile" Scientific-Production Center, FAP, Communications Branch, Branch of the Savings Bank of the Earth leases LLC "New House"
↑ Bouquet There is a History of each settlement - goes back to centuries / / Makariv news - 2012 - February 3 - ¹5 10705 - Ñ 4-5 - Source - History of the village development Free manuscript - Album ¹1 // End of XVIII - beginning of 1941 Prepared by Dombrovska Lesia Mikhailivna - 18 p
History of village development Free manuscript - Album No. 2 // From 1941 to 2000 Prepared by Lesya Dombrovskaya - 20 p.
History of village development Free manuscript // The eyes of old-timers Prepared by Dmitrovskaya Lesia Mikhailovna
History of the Ukrainian SSR: In 10 you t - K, 1983 - t 1 - 634 s
Flower village Free // Leninsky zorya - No. 66 - 6 June 1970
Aschenko NV, Bouquet EV, Netreb DS and others; Order Bouquet of EV Essays on the History of the Makariv District: To the 15th Anniversary of Ukraine's Independence - Kyiv: Logos, 2006 - P 240-241 - Official Website of the Vilnius Village Council
Information about Free on the Site of the Makariv Regional State Administration
Bouquet There is a History of each settlement - goes back to centuries // Makariv news - 2012 - February 3 - ¹5 10705 - Ñ 4-5PDF
Settlements of Makariv district > Village: Kadra · Makarov village: Village: Andriivka · Berezivka · Byshiv · Borevka · Velikiy Karashin · Merry Slobidka · Visegrad · Free · Windbreaker · Volosin · Havron ina · Horobievka · Georgian · Forgetfulness · Filling · Filling · Kurovka · Kozichanka · Kolonshina · Mosquito · Hemp · Bastards · Kopiivka · Korolevka · Leonovka · Livovka · Fox · Excessive · Lozovyk · Makarov · Makarov Maryanivka Kolonshchina village council · Maryanivka Maryanivska village council · Mykolaivka · Mostyshche · Motyzhyn · Nalyvaykivka · Nebelitsa · Nizhilovichi · New Opachykov · Novosilki · Osikovy · Pashkovka · Plahtyanka · Pochepin · Rozhiv · Sozhivka · Sitniaky · Sobolivka · Sosnovka · Fasivochka · Fasovaya · Farm Byshivska village council · Farm Royal village council · Red Hill · Red Sloboda · Chernogorodka · Cords Forest · Yuri · Yurovka · Yablunivka · Yasnogorodka
Наш сайт має систему у функції пошукової системи. Вище: "що ви шукали?"ви можете запитати все в системі з коробкою. Ласкаво просимо в нашу просту, стильну і швидку пошукову систему, яку ми підготували, щоб надати вам найбільш точну та актуальну інформацію.Пошукова система, розроблена для вас, доставляє вам саму актуальну і точну інформацію з простим дизайном і системою швидкого функціонування.
Ви можете знайти майже будь-яку інформацію, яку ви шукаєте на нашому сайті. На даний момент ми служимо тільки англійською, турецькою, російською, українською, казахською та білоруською мовами. Дуже скоро в систему додані нові мови. Життя відомих людей дає вам інформацію, зображення і відео про сотні тем, таких як політики, урядові діячі, лікарі, інтернет-сайти, рослини, технологічні транспортні засоби, автомобілі і т. д.