Russia Russia - Status - rural settlement
Belongs to - Rivne district - Administrative center
village of Kochetnoe - District Head
Petrovichev V. Yu. Population ( 2010)
2.1 thousand km²
MSK (UTC + 3)
Auto code . numbers 64, 164
Kochetnoye - village, center of the municipality "rural settlement Kochetnoye."
1 Main characteristics
2 Geography - 3 History - 4 Local governments - 5 Economics - 5.1 Agriculture - 5.2 Livestock - 6 Social services - 6.1 Education - 6.2 Medicine
7 See also
Village - Rural settlement Kochetnoye.
The territory of the district - 1.1 thousand km².
The population is 1619 people.
The length of the roads about Use it paved -. 103.2 km
National train with. Honorary:
Russians - 995 people. Kazakhs - 183 people The Germans - 7 people. Chuvash - 13 people Azerbaijanis - 6 people Belarusians - 3 people. Uzbeks - 2 people Tajiks - 1 person Dungans - 207 people. Ukrainians - 68 people. Tatars - 108 people. Lezgins - 30 people. Armenians - 6 people Georgians - 5 people Avars - 4 people. Mari - 2 people - Geography - The village is located in the Volga left bank, 10 kilometers from Rivne and 100 kilometers from Saratov. Coordinates: + 50 ° 50’58 ", + 46 ° 7’23". Through Kochetnoye passes the regional route P226. The village is connected with Rivne and Engels by regular bus. The northern edge is outlined by the bay of the river Kochetnaya at its confluence with the Volga.
The first people settled in the region of Kochetnaya, presumably more than three thousand years ago. This is evidenced by the burial ground found by archaeologists, in which ancient tools were discovered, in particular a sickle. The modern settlement was founded at the Katze River in 1767 by 57 families of German colonists from Luxembourg, Bamberg, Mainz, Palatinate and Poland. The first head of the colony was A. Geltzel, by whose last name the settlement was given the name Geltzel (Gölzel). In some sources, the colony is also sometimes referred to as Neuendorf (the name is given by the caller), the Russian pre-revolutionary name is Kochetnaya. By faith, the inhabitants were Catholics, initially the colony belonged to the neighboring Krasnopolsky parish, later an independent parish was formed. Not far from Geltzel there was a major road from Saratov to the Astrakhan province. The first years were the most difficult. The colony was regularly subjected to raids and ruins of nomadic Kaisak Kyrgyz, was looted during the years of the Pugachev uprising. Active development began in the 19th century (the population at that time was no more than 250 people). The Catholic Church, a chapel was built, by 1859 the population reached 1359 people (135 yards). As part of the Novouzensk district of the Samara province, the settlement was part of the Rivne volost. In addition to traditional agriculture, many were engaged in crafts, mainly basket weaving. In 1876-1878, 127 colonists left the settlement and immigrated to America. By the beginning of the 20th century, a zemstvo school, an oil mill, a factory, a steam and three windmills were opened in the village. According to 1910, there were 333 households in Kochetny, 1524 men and 1383 women. As part of the Volga German Autonomous Soviet Socialist Republic, the Honorable belonged to the Zelmansky canton. The new government reorganized the elementary school, a hut-reading room appeared. In 1926, the village council was formed. At that time, 1831 people lived in Kochetny, all Germans. In the first year of World War II, the German population was transported in the direction of Kazakhstan and Siberia. Currently, Kochetnoe with a population of about 1,600 people is one of the largest settlements in the district, the center of the municipality of the same name. There is a secondary school, a feldsher-midwife center, a culture center, a communication department, an agricultural enterprise of the Druzhba sports complex.
Song about Kochetny:
We live on the Volga, on the Volga on mother.
On its left settled the shore.
Where is our village on a little dawn - little girl
The snow maiden looks on the white snow.
And in the summer, when the sun smiles,
The village is buried in flowering steps.
And beckons our bread grain
What sways nearby - just a stone's throw
Here is our native
Where is a grain field,
Like a caress of love What attracts and attracts
By the beauty of the Volga,
And by the house where my mother gave birth to
Here we are all relatives, friends and relatives,
Where sorrow and joy are always cut in half.
And our worries are ordinary rural ones
Excite us all even in our dreams at night.
We love, laugh, sing heart songs
And work together in the fields outside the village
Our customs are dear to us
And the fact that we live in cute Russia.
Words by N.M. Pyakhin
Music by A.Golovko
The village council began working in Kochetny since 1941. Over the years, the composition of workers has repeatedly changed. The chairmen of the council were: Simukhin P.A., Grigorenko M.P., Bryukhnov A.M. The position of secretary was occupied by: Sidorova I.P., Sineva E.V., Kovalenko N.N. Accounting work was performed by: Ternovaya T.N., Shatokhina V.F., Boltunova V.B. In recent years, the position of chairman was held by: Golovanova V.I., Fedyashin A.N., Lomov A.I. Antropova V.I .. Currently, the head of the administration is V. Petrovichev, who graduated from the Agricultural Institute named after Vavilova. Specialists: Adonina V.N., graduated from the Marx Construction College in 1984, Grushina V.A. she graduated from the Marxian College in 1975.
Fixed assets of the collective farm reached 11,621 thousand rubles, the capital-labor ratio of 1 worker amounted to 20,6 thousand rubles, and for 100 hectares of farmland and 100 hectares of arable land there are 62 and 74 rubles of basic funds. The farm has 84 tractors of various brands, 41 cars, 58 grain combines. The irrigated area on the farm is 1391 hectares, including 1351 ha under fodder and 40 ha vegetable and potato. Irrigated equipment is also fixed here. Grain production of the farm is not developing steadily, productivity and gross harvests fluctuate over the years.
Agriculture - The farm was established in 1961 on the basis of the collective farm “Way to Communism” in the Engels district / due to the newly formed Rivne district / Central farm estate is located in the village of Kochetnoe, on the banks of the river. Volga, all farm workers live here. The distance from the central estate to the regional center of the Rivne settlement is 12 km, to the regional center of Saratov - 120 km, to the nearest railway station. Anisovka station - 75 km. Roads connecting the economy with the regional and regional centers are asphalted and in good condition. The collective farm is equipped with a telephone exchange for 150 numbers. There is no dispatch service. The location of the economy is favorable in relation to consumers of manufactured products and suppliers of material and technical means, conditions for the sale of finished products and material and technical supplies. In addition, the availability of good roads and communication facilities create conditions for improving operational management. The natural and climatic conditions of the economy are mainly characteristic of the entire left bank of the Saratov region, i.e. characterized by sharp continentality: arid and hot summers and low snow harsh winters. Due to rainfall, the territory belongs to the steppe zone of unstable moisture. The soils of the economy are dark chestnut. The terrain is flat. The land use of the collective farm is represented by a single land plot / has a compact form /. The total land area is 19719 hectares, of which 18706 hectares of agricultural land, including 15778 hectares of arable land, 2729 hectares of pastures and 193 hectares of hayfields. The main branches of the economy are crop production and animal husbandry. In the structure of marketable products, crop production is / on average over 3 years - 1981-1982 / 34%, livestock - 66%. Thus, according to the above data, the actual production direction of the economy has cattle-breeding and grain direction. dstvo specializes in the cultivation of cereals, industrial / sugar beet and sunflower / feed crops. The percentage of main crops on arable land in the farm is: cereals -70%, fodder - 16% and technical - 0.6%.
Livestock breeding is diversified and is represented by cattle - only 4,630 heads, including .: cows -1460 heads, the presence of pigs in total - 4073 heads, incl. sows - 570 heads; livestock of sheep - 1055 heads, including 497 ewes; birds -1000pcs. The farm employs 564 collective farmers, including by main sectors: in crop production - 90 people. in livestock - 123 people. the administrative apparatus is 30 people - Social sphere - Education - At the place where the Volga river now flows, there were two villages - Krasnopolie and Kochetnoe. The villages were located in a picturesque area. Geltzel and Preis were large villages. After the victory of the Great October Socialist Revolution, the villages of Geltzel and Preuss were renamed Kochetnoye and Krasnopolie. German collective farms were created here. At the beginning of the war, in 1941, the Germans were evicted. The villages were settled by evacuated citizens from Ukraine. There were schools in both of these villages. The time was very difficult, there was not enough food, clothing, fuel. A card system was introduced. On the cards received flour, salt, soap, tea. The best teachers of the district were given cards in Rayono, which allowed them to get something from clothes and shoes in the district. Due to lack of fuel, they huddled in a small school. There were iron stoves (temporary shelters) in the classrooms, it was warm while you drown them. There were many houses in which people did not live, these houses were dismantled for fuel. Engaged dressed in scarves. Elementary classes were two-set. The director at that time was Lyubov Grigoryevna Blazhkova. Teachers Krikun Marina Gerasimovna, Davydova Anna Trofimovna, Ignatieva Tatyana Mikhailovna and others. Krasilnikova Anna Petrovna, Mironova Maria Ivanovna, Poyarkova Elena Ermolaevna, Grigorenko Elizaveta Abramovna worked at our school. In 1955-56 and 1956-57 academic year studied at the school of the old village of Kochetnoe. after the Kuibyshev and Volzhskaya hydroelectric power plants came into operation, the villages of Kochetnoe and Krasnopolie were moved higher. One large village Kochetnoe was formed. First they put one school and engaged in two shifts. Then a second school was built nearby and elementary classes began in one school, and senior classes in another. The director of the school was Vasiliy Matveyevich Krivobokov in 1962. In 1961, the school became eight-year-old. Since 1962, Anna Sergeyevna Bazarova began to work as the principal of the school. The school created all conditions for classes. Parallel classes have appeared. In the 1973-74 academic year, the 9th grade opened, the school became a decade. The classrooms were decorated: literary, historical, mathematical, chemical. The schoolyard is well landscaped. School performance is good, every year it’s getting better and better. Now 24 teachers teach at our school, two of them have the highest category and 207 students study.
Fatykhova Alfiya Yasovievna 1976 -1979. (until February) - years of study at the Saratov Regional Medical School. Upon graduation, she received a diploma in the profession of paramedic. Since April 1979, she began work in the medical center (in the old one). She works together with Koznova L.V., then Rrida Romanovna Gridneva, Tatyana Fedorovna Tuktarova are arranged. In 1997 Fatykhov A.Ya. transferred to the Rivne Central District Hospital, where she continues to work now.
Koznova LV, Gridneva RR, Tuktarova TF graduated from a medical school in the city of Marx and received a diploma in profession nurse. In 1990, the first-aid post was moved to a new building. And now we have organized in our first-aid post: I. Waiting room, vaccination room for children, treatment room for children, for adults, female treatment room, household room, boiler room. Currently, two paramedics and a nurse are working there: Koznova Lyubov Viniaminovna - since 1975 Tuktarova Tatyana Fedorovna - since 1985 Pogorelova Lyubov Ivanovna - since 1999 II. All of them are very responsive and at any time ready to provide personalized medical assistance. Every day, medical workers are involved in the treatment of diseases, perform preventive work (vaccinations).
Shop Shop COOP (cooperative enterprise) No. 27 was founded in 1964, it was opened in 1965. The store had one branch and was a convenience store. Worked in the store: shop manager EA Pilyaeva, NG Adiatulina, GF Simukhina, NZ Samarkanova .. only then the store was divided into two departments (1972): industrial and food. The following people worked in the food: head of the magician Adiatulin N.G., Almukhanova V., Kuznetsova G., Simukhina G.F .; in industrial: manager Pilyaeva EA Samarkanova N.Z. Danilova L.M .. soon the team was replaced in 1976, T.A. Abrosimova came to the grocery store, and L.N. Odinochenko in 1977. Adiatulina N.G., Abrosimova T.A., Odinochenko remained in the food store L.N., Golovanova V.N. In 1984. the team has changed. In industry remained - Adiatulin N.G., Abrosimova T.A., in food - Troenko T.V., Smirnova T. In 1985 in food - Adiatulina N.G. Abrosimova T.A., Troenko T.V., Kravchenko S.V., in industry - Buzina V, Gosteeva N (Vorobyeva N.), Tsyguleva L. In 1996 all the stores were combined, the hardware store and the industrial were closed. All three stores merged under the general name "Shop No. 27". Abrosimova T.A., Odinochenko L.N., Tuktarova O.V. stayed here in 2001 - Odinochenko L.N., Kravchenko S.V., Abrosimova T.A., in 2005 Abrosimova T.A. ., Kravchenko S.V. During the work of the store, Pilyaeva EA, Odinochenko L.N. were placed on the regional honor board For conscientious work in consumer cooperatives and in honor of the International Day of Consumer Cooperatives, employees were repeatedly awarded with diplomas. Odinochenko L.N. and Abrosimova T.A. badges were issued for 25 and 30 years of excellent work in consumer cooperation.
Administrative division of the Saratov region
Settlements of the Saratov region
Coats of arms of the districts of the Saratov region
↑ 2010 All-Russian population census. Archived from the original on June 27, 2011.
The area on the site of the administration of the Saratov region
The historical background of the area on the site of the Election Commission of the Saratov region
Populated areas of Rivne district
District center: Rivne - Aleksandrovka • Beregovoye • Vladimirsky • Honorary • Krasnopole • Krivoyar • Limanniy • Lugovs some • Peaceful • Novokamenka • Novoprivolnoye • Novoselskoye • New • Pervomayskoye • Sand • Volga • Privolnoye • Dawn • River • Serebryany Bor • Skatkovka • Skarikov • Tsikovo • Chkalovskoye • Yablonovka
This article should be cleaned.
Please fill out her according to the rules for writing articles.
Наш сайт имеет систему в функции поисковой системы. Выше: "что вы искали?"вы можете запросить все в системе с коробкой. Добро пожаловать в нашу простую, стильную и быструю поисковую систему, которую мы подготовили, чтобы предоставить вам самую точную и актуальную информацию.Поисковая система, разработанная для вас, доставляет вам самую актуальную и точную информацию с простым дизайном и системой быстрого функционирования. Вы можете найти почти любую информацию, которую вы ищете на нашем сайте. На данный момент мы служим только на английском, турецком, русском, украинском, казахском и белорусском языках.
Очень скоро в систему будут добавлены новые языки. Жизнь известных людей дает вам информацию, изображения и видео о сотнях тем, таких как политики, правительственные деятели, врачи, интернет-сайты, растения, технологические транспортные средства, автомобили и т. д.