Yutzyutzy furniture, yutz
1 French Land Register data, which excludes lakes, ponds, glaciers > 1 km² 0386 sq mi or 247 acres and river estuaries 2 Population without double counting: residents of multiple communes eg, students and military personnel only counted once
Yutz French pronunciation: jys, German: Jeutz, Lorraine Franconian: Jäiz is a commune in the Moselle department in Grand Est in north-eastern France, close to the borders with both Luxembourg and Germany It was created in 1971 by merging the old communes of Basse-Yutz and Haute-Yutz1 Macquenom is also a part of the commune since 1810
The town is located by the river Moselle where it borders with the city of Thionville The famous Basse Yutz Flagons, considered by many to be the apogee of celtic art, were found in the area They now form part of the British Museum's collection2
The inhabitants are called Yussois
- 1 Population3
- 2 People born in the town
- 3 Personalities linked to the town
- 4 See also
- 5 References
People born in the townedit
- François Zimmer 1860 – ap 1918, Lorraine political man, member of the Landtag of Alsace-Lorraine from 1911 to 1918, was born in Lower Yutz July 8, 1860
- Annelise Reichmann 1902–2000, German painter, born in Basse-Yutz January 3, 1902
- Elisabeth Grümmer 1911–1986, opera singer, born in Basse-Yutz March 31, 1911
- Paul-Joseph Schmitt 1911–1987, Bishop of Metz from 1958 to 1987, was born in Lower Yutz March 31, 1911
- Wilhelm Emrich 1909–1998, German literary critic, professor at the Free University of Berlin, publisher, born in Yutz November 29, 1909
- Rolland Ehrhardt 1941–2007, French former professional footballer from 1956 to 1975 born in Haute-Yutz February 22, 1941
Personalities linked to the townedit
- Jean Mermoz, pilot based at the airfield Thionville – Basse-Yutz
- Jean Rongoni, French footballer from 1954 to 1960, was born in 1932 to Volmerange-les-Mines
- Jean Vodaine, worker-poet-writer-typographer and painter Franco-Slovenian, winner of many international awards 1921–2006, born July 6, 1921 at Volce Slovenia
- Communes of the Moselle department
- Website of the Town Hall
- Website on the history of Yutz through its streets and shops
- ^ http://wwwcrwflagscom/fotw/flags/fr-57-yuhtml
- ^ British Museum Collection
- ^ wwwannuaire-mairiefr/statistique-yutzhtml
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Yutz|
|This Moselle geographical article is a stub You can help Wikipedia by expanding it
youtube, yutz, yutzub, yutzy, yutzy auction, yutzy construction, yutzy furniture, yutzy tree service, yutzy woodworking furniture, yutzysfarmmarket.com
Yutz Information about
Yutz viewing the topic.
There are excerpts from wikipedia on this article and video
Our site has a system which serves search engine function.
You can search all data in our system with above button which written "What did you look for? "
Welcome to our simple, stylish and fast search engine system.
We have prepared this method why you can reach most accurate and most up to date knowladge. The search engine that developed for you transmits you to the latest and exact information with its basic and quick system.
You can find nearly everything data which found from internet with this system.