York park and rideyork park and ride map, york park and ride
York park and ride is a park & ride system operated by City of York Council in the English city of York It is the largest in the United Kingdom with 4,970 car spaces1
- 1 History
- 2 Services
- 3 Buses
- 4 References
- 5 External links
The first park & ride site was established on Tadcaster Road in 1990 Since then it has expanded and today six routes operate2 It has been operated by First York under contract to the City of York Council since the late 1990s3 In June 2016, the contract was put up for tender45 However none of the bids met the council's expectations, resulting in First York being granted a 12 month extension until January 2018 with a fresh tender process to commence6
The services run very frequently, with buses every 10 minutes There are six coloured routes, forming part of the standard First York services7 The service operates with a flat fare between all park and ride car parks and the city centre, and offering regular tickets and day tickets, which are valid for use on all First York services
Services are operated by a combination of 2008 Wright Eclipse Volvo B7RLEs, 2009 Mercedes-Benz Citaro O530G articulated buses and 2014/15 electric Optare Versas8910 The previous Wright Eclipse Fusion bodied Volvo B7LAs have left the fleet
Buses previously operated in a modified version of First York's white, blue and pink livery before a silver livery was adopted
- ^ Fully electric York park-and-ride site means network now UK's largest Archived 31 January 2016 at the Wayback Machine RouteOne 18 June 2014
- ^ Maps York Park & Ride
- ^ First awarded Park & Ride contract for a further three years Travel York 16 August 2013
- ^ Tender process opens to bid for York's Park & Ride service contract Travel York 16 June 2016
- ^ Tender launched for York's park and ride Bus & Coach Professional 17 June 2016
- ^ Park & Ride extension agreed The Press 14 October 2016
- ^ Park and Ride City of York Council
- ^ Electric Versas for York - First operating six Optare Versa EVs on new Park and Ride Bus & Coach Buyer 20 June 2014
- ^ More Versa EVs for York P+R Bus & Coach Buyer 26 May 2015
- ^ More electric Versas for York Optare 19 May 2015
Media related to First York at Wikimedia Commons
|East Riding of Yorkshire||
|South Yorkshire PTE||
|West Yorkshire PTE||
york park and ride, york park and ride askham bar, york park and ride buses, york park and ride cost, york park and ride locations, york park and ride map, york park and ride rawcliffe, york park and ride routes, york park and ride times, york park and ride uk
York park and ride Information about
York park and ride
York park and ride
York park and ride viewing the topic.
There are excerpts from wikipedia on this article and video
Our site has a system which serves search engine function.
You can search all data in our system with above button which written "What did you look for? "
Welcome to our simple, stylish and fast search engine system.
We have prepared this method why you can reach most accurate and most up to date knowladge. The search engine that developed for you transmits you to the latest and exact information with its basic and quick system.
You can find nearly everything data which found from internet with this system.