WWUZwwuz 96.9 fm, wwuz radio
WWUZ is a classic rock formatted broadcast radio station licensed to Bowling Green, Virginia, serving Metro Fredericksburg WWUZ is owned and operated by Alpha Media LLC, through licensee Alpha Media Licensee LLC
The station first took the callsign WLMN on August 23, 1991 and changed it to WWUZ on August 10, 1998
WWUZ officially launched in October 1998 with a Classic rock format In April 2000, the station switched to Classic Hits, branded as "969 the Rock" In February 2002, WWUZ changed back to its Classic Rock format, branded as "Classic Rock 969" On March 15, 2012, WWUZ changed its branding to "969 the Rock", but kept the Classic Rock format
WWUZ was mentioned in the 15th episode of The Sopranos 6th season
On January 23, 2015, Alpha Media "entered into a definitive agreement" to purchase WWUZ and sister stations WFLS-FM, WNTX, WVBX from Free Lance-Star License, Inc for an unknown sum The purchase was consummated on May 1, 2015, at a price of $81 million
- ^ http://licensingfccgov/cgi-bin/wsexe/prod/cdbs/pubacc/prod/call_histplFacility_id=55174&Callsign=WWUZ
- ^ "WWUZ Facility Record" Federal Communications Commission, audio divisionmw-parser-output citecitationmw-parser-output citation qmw-parser-output id-lock-free a,mw-parser-output citation cs1-lock-free amw-parser-output id-lock-limited a,mw-parser-output id-lock-registration a,mw-parser-output citation cs1-lock-limited a,mw-parser-output citation cs1-lock-registration amw-parser-output id-lock-subscription a,mw-parser-output citation cs1-lock-subscription amw-parser-output cs1-subscription,mw-parser-output cs1-registrationmw-parser-output cs1-subscription span,mw-parser-output cs1-registration spanmw-parser-output cs1-ws-icon amw-parser-output codecs1-codemw-parser-output cs1-hidden-errormw-parser-output cs1-visible-errormw-parser-output cs1-maintmw-parser-output cs1-subscription,mw-parser-output cs1-registration,mw-parser-output cs1-formatmw-parser-output cs1-kern-left,mw-parser-output cs1-kern-wl-leftmw-parser-output cs1-kern-right,mw-parser-output cs1-kern-wl-right
- ^ "WWUZ 969 245A" VARTVcom June 25, 2012
- ^ Dyson, Cathy April 24, 2007 "Warning: 'The Sopranos' were here" The Free Lance–Star Archived from the original on July 8, 2012 Retrieved March 18, 2012
- ^ "Alpha Media To Purchase Free Lance-Star Radio Stations" All Access Music Group January 23, 2015 Retrieved January 23, 2015
- 969 The Rock Online
- Query the FCC's FM station database for WWUZ
- Radio-Locator information on WWUZ
- Query Nielsen Audio's FM station database for WWUZ
|By AM frequency||
|By FM frequency||
|By call sign||
other radio stations in Virginia
See also active rock classic rock mainstream rock modern rock
|This article about a radio station in Virginia is a stub You can help Wikipedia by expanding it|
wwuz, wwuz 96.9, wwuz 96.9 fm, wwuz fredericksburg, wwuz fredericksburg va, wwuz radio, wwuz-fm, wwuzzf, wwuzzuf
WWUZ Information about
WWUZ viewing the topic.
There are excerpts from wikipedia on this article and video
Our site has a system which serves search engine function.
You can search all data in our system with above button which written "What did you look for? "
Welcome to our simple, stylish and fast search engine system.
We have prepared this method why you can reach most accurate and most up to date knowladge. The search engine that developed for you transmits you to the latest and exact information with its basic and quick system.
You can find nearly everything data which found from internet with this system.