World Organisation for Animal Healthworld organisation for animal health, world organisation for animal health (oie)
Dr Karin Schwabenbauer Germany, Dr Mark Schipp Australia,
Dr Joaquín Braulio Delgadillo Álvarez Mexico,
Dr Evgeny Nepoklonov Russia,
Dr Nicholas Kauta Uganda,
Dr Hugo Federico Idoyaga Benítez Paraguay,Dr Hadi Mohsin Al-Lawati Oman
The World Organisation for Animal Health OIE is an intergovernmental organization coordinating, supporting and promoting animal disease control
- 1 Mission and status
- 2 History
- 3 World Animal Health Information Database WAHID Interface
- 4 References
- 5 External links
Mission and statuseditWorld Organisation for Animal Health OIE Headquarters building in Paris
The main objective of the OIE is to control epizootic diseases and thus to prevent their spread3 It is recognized as a reference organisation by the World Trade Organization WTO and in 2014 had a total of 181 member states The OIE maintains permanent relations with 45 other international and regional organisations and has Regional and sub-regional Offices on every continent The OIE does not depend on the UN system; its autonomy is both institutional and financial and its activities are governed by its own constitutional texts Since its first General Session, held in Paris, The Office carries on its work under the authority of a Committee consisting of delegates of the contracting Governments
The need to fight animal diseases at global level led to the creation of the Office International des Epizooties through the international Agreement signed on January 25, 1924 In May 2003 the Office became the World Organisation for Animal Health but kept its historical acronym OIE4 In January 2017, the outgoing Obama administration designated the OIE as an organization entitled to benefits of the International Organizations Immunities Act5
World Animal Health Information Database WAHID Interfaceedit
Timely dissemination of information is crucial to containing outbreaks The WAHID Interface provides access to all data held within OIE's new World Animal Health Information System WAHIS It replaces and significantly extends the former web interface named Handistatus II System
A comprehensive range of information is available from:
- Immediate notifications and follow-up reports submitted by Member Countries in response to exceptional disease events occurring in these countries as well as follow-up reports about these events,
- Six-monthly reports describing the OIE-listed disease situations in each country
- Annual reports providing further background information on animal health, on laboratory and vaccine production facilities
- ^ Members Countries
- ^ The Director General at OIE official website
- ^ Missions of the OIE at OIE official website
- ^ History of the OIE at OIE official website
- ^ "Executive Order -- Designating the World Organisation for Animal Health as a Public International Organization Entitled to Enjoy Certain Privileges, Exemptions, and Immunities" whitehousegov 12 January 2017 Retrieved 20 January 2017
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to World Organisation for Animal Health|
- OIE official website
- OIE Mission Statement
- World Animal Health Information System Interface
the world organisation for animal health, world organisation for animal health, world organisation for animal health (oie), world organisation for animal health website
World Organisation for Animal Health Information about
World Organisation for Animal Health
World Organisation for Animal Health
World Organisation for Animal Health viewing the topic.
There are excerpts from wikipedia on this article and video
Our site has a system which serves search engine function.
You can search all data in our system with above button which written "What did you look for? "
Welcome to our simple, stylish and fast search engine system.
We have prepared this method why you can reach most accurate and most up to date knowladge. The search engine that developed for you transmits you to the latest and exact information with its basic and quick system.
You can find nearly everything data which found from internet with this system.