WLESwles frgo bank, wells fargo
WLES 590 kHz is a commercial AM radio station licensed to Bon Air, Virginia, serving the Greater Richmond Region WLES is owned and operated by Chesapeake-Portsmouth Broadcasting Corporation It airs a Christian radio format, as part of "The Truth Network"
This station was once licensed to Lawrenceville, near the Virginia-North Carolina border It had been a daytimer station on AM 580, with an oldies format The station moved to the suburbs of Richmond to serve that larger radio market, now at AM 590 with authorization to broadcast around the clock Programming is also heard on FM translator station W249CI at 977 MHz
- 1 Technical Information
- 2 Translator
- 3 References
- 4 External links
Technical InformationLogo for the station when it operated on 580 AM
Chesapeake-Portsmouth Broadcasting filed a request in July 2007 to transfer the license of WLES to Truth Broadcasting, headed by her son Stu Epperson, Jr, but withdrew the request in August, 2007
Subsequently, a construction permit request was filed to conduct a frequency swap with nearby station WLVA, which is owned by Truth Broadcasting and operates on the adjacent AM channel of 590 kHz The swap was completed in 2011 The station was issued a license to operate on the 590 kHz frequency on March 28, 2014
In addition to the main station, WLES is relayed by an FM translator
|City of license||Facility
|W249CI||977||Bellwood, Virginia||143583||240||131 m 430 ft||D||FCC|
- ^ "WLES Facility Record" Federal Communications Commission, audio divisionmw-parser-output citecitationmw-parser-output citation qmw-parser-output id-lock-free a,mw-parser-output citation cs1-lock-free amw-parser-output id-lock-limited a,mw-parser-output id-lock-registration a,mw-parser-output citation cs1-lock-limited a,mw-parser-output citation cs1-lock-registration amw-parser-output id-lock-subscription a,mw-parser-output citation cs1-lock-subscription amw-parser-output cs1-subscription,mw-parser-output cs1-registrationmw-parser-output cs1-subscription span,mw-parser-output cs1-registration spanmw-parser-output cs1-ws-icon amw-parser-output codecs1-codemw-parser-output cs1-hidden-errormw-parser-output cs1-visible-errormw-parser-output cs1-maintmw-parser-output cs1-subscription,mw-parser-output cs1-registration,mw-parser-output cs1-formatmw-parser-output cs1-kern-left,mw-parser-output cs1-kern-wl-leftmw-parser-output cs1-kern-right,mw-parser-output cs1-kern-wl-right
- ^ Broadcasting Yearbook 1961-62 page B-177
- ^ Broadcasting & Cable Yearbook 2005 page D-537
- ^ http://wwwvartvcom/archives07dhtm
- ^ http://fjallfossfccgov/cgi-bin/wsexe/prod/cdbs/pubacc/prod/app_detplApplication_id=1193268
- ^ http://fjallfossfccgov/cgi-bin/wsexe/prod/cdbs/forms/prod/cdbsmenuhtscontext=25&appn=101221166&formid=301&fac_num=72504
- ^ "W249CI Facility Record" Federal Communications Commission, audio division
- WLES-AM 590 Online
- Query the FCC's AM station database for WLES
- Radio-Locator Information on WLES
- Query Nielsen Audio's AM station database for WLES
|By AM frequency||
|By FM frequency||
|By call sign||
|Nearby markets Elizabeth City-Nags Head Farmville Fredericksburg Hampton Roads Northern Neck Roanoke Rapids Southside Washington DC See also List of radio stations in Virginia|
|This article about a radio station in Virginia is a stub You can help Wikipedia by expanding it|
wales homepage, walesonline, wells fargo, welsh corgi, western, wles frgo bank, wles school, wless, wlest, wls radio
WLES Information about
WLES viewing the topic.
There are excerpts from wikipedia on this article and video
Our site has a system which serves search engine function.
You can search all data in our system with above button which written "What did you look for? "
Welcome to our simple, stylish and fast search engine system.
We have prepared this method why you can reach most accurate and most up to date knowladge. The search engine that developed for you transmits you to the latest and exact information with its basic and quick system.
You can find nearly everything data which found from internet with this system.