West Fargo, North Dakotawest fargo north dakota apartments for rent, west fargo north dakota chamber of commerce
West Fargo is a city in Cass County, North Dakota, United States It is, as of the 2016 Census Estimates, the fifth largest city in the state of North Dakota with a population estimated at 34,858,6 and it is one of the state's fastest growing cities7 West Fargo was founded in 1926 The city is part of the Fargo-Moorhead, ND-MN Metropolitan Statistical Area
- 1 Geography
- 2 Climate
- 3 Demographics
- 31 2010 census
- 32 2000 census
- 4 Law and government
- 41 City Hall
- 42 Police Department
- 43 Economic Development and Community Services
- 44 Public Works
- 45 Fire Department
- 46 Parks
- 47 Public Library
- 48 Awards
- 49 National recognition
- 5 Transportation
- 6 Education
- 61 West Fargo School District
- 611 History
- 612 Schools
- 613 Hulbert Aquatic Facility
- 614 Technology
- 615 National awards
- 616 North Dakota State Teacher of the Year Awards
- 61 West Fargo School District
- 7 Churches
- 8 Businesses
- 9 Newspapers and magazines
- 10 Annual events
- 11 Sites of interest
- 12 Notable people
- 13 References
- 14 Further reading
- 15 External links
West Fargo is located at 46°52′18″N 96°53′42″W / 4687167°N 9689500°W / 4687167; -9689500 46871749, -968949668
According to the United States Census Bureau, the city has a total area of 1472 square miles 3812 km2, of which, 1444 square miles 3740 km2 is land and 028 square miles 073 km2 is water2
This climatic region is typified by large seasonal temperature differences, with warm to hot and often humid summers and cold sometimes severely cold winters According to the Köppen Climate Classification system, West Fargo has a humid continental climate, abbreviated "Dfb" on climate maps9
|US Decennial Census10
According to the 2008-2012 American Community Survey 5-Year Estimates, the ancestry is as follows:
- German 462%
- Norwegian 354%
- Irish 76%
- Swedish 62%
- English 54%
- French except Basque 38%
- American 27%
- Polish 26%
- Russian 25%
- Czech 24%
- Subsaharan African 22%
- Italian 17%
- Scottish 13%
- Danish 12%12
At the 2010 census,3 there were 25,830 people, 10,348 households and 6,823 families residing in the city The population density was 1,7888 inhabitants per square mile 6907/km2 There were 10,760 housing units at an average density of 7452 per square mile 2877/km2 The racial makeup was 935% White, 20% African American, 10% Native American, 14% Asian, 04% from other races, and 18% from two or more races Hispanic or Latino of any race were 18% of the population
There were 10,348 households of which 362% had children under the age of 18 living with them, 528% were married couples living together, 91% had a female householder with no husband present, 40% had a male householder with no wife present, and 341% were non-families 264% of all households were made up of individuals and 66% had someone living alone who was 65 years of age or older The average household size was 249 and the average family size was 304
The median age was 326 years 269% of residents were under the age of 18; 93% were between the ages of 18 and 24; 329% were from 25 to 44; 232% were from 45 to 64; and 78% were 65 years of age or older The gender makeup of the city was 496% male and 504% female
At the 2000 census, there were 14,940 people, 5,771 households and 4,091 families residing in the city The population density was 2,0492 per square mile 7913/km² There were 5,968 housing units at an average density of 8186 per square mile 3161/km² The racial makeup was 9640% White, 042% African American, 104% Native American, 028% Asian, 002% Pacific Islander, 067% from other races, and 116% from two or more races Hispanic or Latino of any race were 141% of the population
The top six ancestry groups in the city are German 479%, Norwegian 397%, Irish 83%, Swedish 72%, French 52%, English 48%
There were 5,771 households of which 401% had children under the age of 18 living with them, 573% were married couples living together, 99% had a female householder with no husband present, and 291% were non-families 237% of all households were made up of individuals and 59% had someone living alone who was 65 years of age or older The average household size was 259 and the average family size was 309
292% of the population were under the age of 18, 89% from 18 to 24, 340% from 25 to 44, 212% from 45 to 64, and 67% who were 65 years of age or older The median age was 32 years For every 100 females there were 974 males For every 100 females age 18 and over, there were 944 males
The median household income was $44,542 and the median family income was $51,765 Males had a median income of $32,105 and females $22,148 The per capita income was $19,368 About 47% of families and 63% of the population were below the poverty line, including 78% of those under age 18 and 148% of those age 65 or over
Law and governmentedit
The City of West Fargo is governed by a Board of City Commissioners, which consists of the President of the Board Mayor and four City Commissioners The currentwhen mayor of West Fargo is Richard Mattern13
City HalleditCity of West Fargo City Hall
Sharon Schacher14 retired in 2011 after 35 years as the City of West Fargo’s finance director Tina Fisk15 replaced Schacher in that year Two new director positions were created: human resources, which was filled by Carmen Schroeder,16 and information technology, which was filled by James Anderson,17 both in 2011 In 2015, Tina Fisk was named city administrator, replacing Jim Brownlee18
City Hall's official ground breaking was held 9 May 1975,19 in 2005, City Hall was renovated when the library moved to its new facility20 City Hall's most recent renovation concluded in 2016, which brought building inspections and information technology under the same roof and included secure underground police parking The $19 million renovation added 34,000 square feet to City Hall21
The Police Department has grown from three officers, in 1968, to its currentwhen 50 employees "The West Fargo Police Department’s Mission is to provide quality service to residents and guests of West Fargo, ensuring a safe community by protecting their constitutional rights in the most professional manner possible"22 Police officers and other city employees enforce West Fargo city ordinances23 Mike Reitan is the currentwhen Police Chief24 The police department's community programs include Citizen Police Academy, Police Explorers Post 281, Night to Unite, Neighborhood Watch Program, TRIAD and Crime Free Multi-Housing25
Economic Development and Community Servicesedit
"The Business Development Department connects new and existing business owners and operators with city officials, helping to pave the way for the growth and expansion that is making West Fargo part of North Dakota’s new economic frontier"26 Economic Development Director Matthew Marshall "says some of West Fargo’s growth is a reflection of the recent trendiness of the greater Fargo area, which has attracted young workers and families and translated into a low median age that businesses desire"27 Incentives for businesses include loans PACE Loan and Flex PACE Loan as well as "tax incentives for purchasing, leasing, or making improvements to real property located in a North Dakota renaissance zone"28
In 2015, West Fargo became a "North Dakota Cares" community North Dakota Governor Jack Dalrymple has "pledged $500,000 from his executive budget" to support "service members, veterans, families and survivors"29
Public Works Department oversees streets, sewer and water, sanitation and forestry for the city30 "There are eight 8 existing wells within the City The total pumping capacity of all wells together is 3,500 galloons per minute 5 million gallons per day"31 In 2014, Chris Brungardt, the former assistant director, was appointed as the public works director32 and The West Fargo City Commission unanimously approved a "contract with Twin Cities based Waste Management to start a no-sort recycling program in the city in April"33
The Fire Department is a private non-profit corporation34 The City of West Fargo contracts with the Fire Department for its services The Department has three full-time employees Fire Chief, Fire Marshal and Fire Inspector and over 40 volunteers Daniel Fuller is the currentwhen fire chief35 The Board of Directors oversees the Fire Department34
The West Fargo Park District maintains 30 parks, bike paths, and facilities that include Scheels Soccer Complex, Veterans Memorial Arena, Rustad Recreation Center and Veterans Memorial Pool36 A five-member park board oversees the Park District; Barb Erbstoesser is the executive director37 West Fargo Winter Days, an annual event, includes a Silver Snowflake Search, sleigh rides and a chili cookoff38
The West Fargo Public Library is located in the Clayton A Lodoen Center The library moved into its current facility in 200539 Freda Hatten, the first Librarian of the West Fargo Public Library, retired in 197640 Sandra Hannahs, the currentwhen library director, accepted her position in 2007, when the previous library director Miriam Arves resigned Arves had been the library director for 31 years41 Janice Bober, hired in 1972, is currently the longest employed library staff member 2012 was Bober’s 40th anniversary with the library42 In 2014, two new positions were created - a children's librarian and adult services librarian43 In 2016, the library unveiled North Dakota's first library vending machine44
- In 2013, West Fargo was named City of the Year by the North Dakota League of Cities45
- In 2013, The West Fargo City Commission received the American Public Works Association North Dakota Chapter Project of the Year Award for the city's "Storm Sewer Improvement District numbers 4044, 4046, and 4047"46
- In 2014, City Administrator Jim Brownlee was "named North Dakota League of Cities Outstanding City Employee of the Year"47
- In 2014, Library Director Sandra Hannahs was named North Dakota Librarian of the Year48
- West Fargo has been a Tree City for over 30 years49 Tree City USA requirements include "maintaining a tree board or department, having a community tree ordinance, spending at least $2 per capita on urban forestry and celebrating Arbor Day"50
- In 2011, West Fargo was recognized as a Playful City USA by the KaBOOM! Foundation51 "Playful City USA is a national recognition program sponsored by the Humana Foundation, honoring cities and towns that champion efforts to make play a priority through establishing policy initiatives, infrastructure investments and innovative programming"52
- In 2015, West Fargo was named one of North Dakota's five safest cities according to The Safewise Report which uses FBI Crime Report data to rank the safest cities53
- In 2016, West Fargo Public Library was named North Dakota's Amazing Library by MSNcom54
West Fargo works with North Dakota Department of Transportation,55 Fargo-Moorhead Metropolitan Council of Governments Metro COG,56 and Fargo Moorhead Metro Area Transit57 to meet the transportation needs of West Fargo citizens In addition, The West Fargo Municipal Airport, 6 miles northwest of Fargo, is operated by the West Fargo Airport Authority58 and has a paved and lighted 3,300 x 50 foot runway59
West Fargo School Districtedit
West Fargo School District serves the city of West Fargo, much of southwestern Fargo, the suburb of Reile's Acres, and the communities of Horace and Harwood Seven West Fargo residents are elected to serve on the school board, these residents govern the school district and serve 4-year terms60
Dr David Flowers, the currentwhen superintendent, was hired in 201061 Flowers was named the North Dakota Superintendent of the Year by the North Dakota Association of School Administrators in 201262 Holly Ripley, an assistant principal at West Fargo High School, was named the 2016 National Assistant Principal of the Year63
The West Fargo School District then referred to as "School District No 6 in Cass County" was formed on 9 October 1876 In January 1887, Nina Hall was hired to teach for two months She was paid $40 "This first school was large enough to handle the pupils of the district until 1910 when it became necessary to build the Fairview School in the western part of the district The two schools continued to operate until 1923"64 In 1922, North School65 was built, which included two classrooms and a gymnasium64 The following year, Jennie Worman Colby became the first principal66 In 1939, a new school building was built for grades 7-12 Today the building, The Clayton A Lodoen Community Center, houses the West Fargo Community High,67 Clayton A Lodoen Kindergarten Center,68 and West Fargo Public Library6469
The City of West Fargo's growth has caused the building of new schools to meet the needs of its students Aurora Elementary School located in the Eagle Run development in southern West Fargo opened for the 2007-2008 school year and Sheyenne 9th Grade Center opened on 27 August 2007 in response to the district's growing enrollment and overcrowding at West Fargo High School 2007 was the first year that freshmen were educated outside the High School since 1993 The Sheyenne 9th Grade Center may serve as a second middle school for West Fargo, as it was decided in March 2009 to be voted on by the public In January 2015, Superintendent David Flowers presented a 10-year RSP Associates demographics study which "predicts the district will continue to add between 400 and more than 600 students each year"70
The school district operates two early childhood schools Clayton A Lodoen Kindergarten Center and Osgood Kindergarten Center, ten elementary schools Aurora Elementary, Eastwood Elementary, Freedom Elementary, Harwood Elementary, Horace Elementary, Independence Elementary, LE Berger Elementary, Liberty 5th Grade, South Elementary, and Westside Elementary, two middle schools Cheney Middle and Liberty Middle and three high schools West Fargo High School, Sheyenne High, and Community High71
Hulbert Aquatic Facilityedit
In 2016, the school district began construction of an $185 million competitive pool facility at the LE Berger Elementary School The facility will include the pool used for the USA Swimming trials for the 2016 Summer Olympics at the CenturyLink Center Omaha in which Michael Phelps and Ryan Lochte competed The Omaha pool which was built by Myrtha Pools was dismantled after the competition and moved to West Fargo It is named for the Hulbert family which donated $1 million for the project72
Since it began in 2009, West Fargo School’s Science, Technology, Engineering and Math STEM program 73 has taken top honors in several competitions, including the Technology Student Association State Competition in 2012,74 the Bison BEST competition in 2009,75 and students won first place for Best Web Page Design at the 2009 Frontier Trails BEST Regional Robotics Competition 76
In 2015, "an education partnership" was "launched to help high school students in West Fargo, Fargo and Northern Cass school districts prepare for college and 21st century technical careers" While a business partnership already exists between West Fargo High School and Microsoft, Cass County Career and Technical Education Consortium hopes to expand to industries to include "agricultural science, diesel technology, health science, aviation, information technology and engineering"77
A group of Liberty Middle School students won ‘Best of State’ in the 2014-15, 2015-16 and 2016-17 Verizon Innovative App Challenge78
In 2016, "West Fargo High School teacher Michelle Strand earned the Presidential Award of Excellence in Mathematics and Science Teaching as named by President Barack Obama"79
North Dakota State Teacher of the Year Awardsedit
1996 - Marcia Kenyon, Eastwood Elementary School
1998 - Vickie Boutiette, District Reading
2008 - Verna Rasmussen, Westside Elementary School
2013 - Andrea Noonan, Cheney Middle School
2014 - Aaron Knodel, West Fargo High School80
2017 - Nanci Dauwen, Sheyenne High School81
- Blessed Sacrament Catholic Church82
- Holy Cross Catholic Church83
- Faith Lutheran 84
- Lutheran Church of the Cross85
- St Andrew Lutheran Church86
- Shepherd of the Valley Lutheran Church87
- Triumph Lutheran Brethren Church88
- Flame of Faith United Methodist Church89
- Community Presbyterian Church90
- Changing Lives Tabernacle91
- Meadow Ridge Bible Chapel92
- New Beginnings Assembly of God93
- Prairie Heights94
- Red River Church95
- Shiloh Evangelical Free Church96
The West Fargo community supports businesses through the city of West Fargo and The Fargo Moorhead West Fargo Chamber of Commerce The city of West Fargo supports business owners through The West Fargo Economic Development Advisory Committee, West Fargo Economic Development Department and City Assessor’s Office97 The Fargo Moorhead West Fargo Chamber of Commerce is a bi-state organization representing over 2,000 firms and 94,000 people The Chamber supports its members through "advocacy, education, and engagement"98
Technology companies with West Fargo locations, include:
- Applied Industrial Technologies99
- BNG Technologies100
- Data Technologies Inc101
- High Point Networks102
- Network Center Communications103
- Norse Technologies104
- Razor Tracking105
- Red Chair Solutions106
- Digital Famous Media108
Newspapers and magazinesedit
West Fargo news is covered in several newspapers and magazines including:
- Area Woman Magazine109
- Fargo Forum110
- Fargo Monthly111
- Prairie Business112
- West Fargo Pioneer mailed free to every West Fargo resident113
Annual West Fargo events include:
- Big Iron, an annual event located at the West Fargo Fairgrounds, features farm equipment and over 900 exhibit booths Over 87,000 attendees took part in the three-day Big Iron in 2013114
- Bonanzaville Pioneer Days includes a parade, food, demonstrations and tours 115
- Hamfest an annual event located at the West Fargo Fairgrounds, features presentations and equipment for sale116
- Nite to Unite, hosted by the West Fargo Police Department, is an annual community summer event Past activities have included Police, Fire, FM Ambulance and Military demonstrations, free food, face painting, mascots and community service display booths117
- Red River Valley Fair includes entertainment, arts and crafts shows, livestock, fireworks and a petting zoo115118
- The West Fargo Public Library119 hosts its Summer Reading Program to encourage reading for children, teens, and adults120
- The West Fargo Shakers121 holds an annual New Year's Eve Party on December 31, all proceeds benefit the Back Pack Program122
- West Fest, held in September, is a community event for all ages, including a softball tournament, a pancake feed, a parade, and firefighter’s ball123
West Fest Parade 2016
West Fest Parade 2016
Sites of interestedit
- Big Iron Farm Show
- Bonanzaville, USA
- Anthony W England PhD, NASA astronaut
- Tyler Roehl, running back with the Seattle Seahawks and Minnesota Vikings
- ^ "Developments proving West Fargo is really "A City on the"
- ^ a b "US Gazetteer files 2010" United States Census Bureau Retrieved 14 June 2012
- ^ a b "American FactFinder" United States Census Bureau Retrieved 14 June 2012
- ^ a b "Population and Housing Unit Estimates" Retrieved 9 June 2017
- ^ "US Board on Geographic Names" United States Geological Survey 25 October 2007 Retrieved 2008-01-31
- ^ "2010 Census Redistricting Data Public Law 94-171 Summary File" American FactFinder United States Census Bureau Retrieved 2 May 2011
- ^ "City of West Fargo Official Website"
- ^ "US Gazetteer files: 2010, 2000, and 1990" United States Census Bureau 12 February 2011 Retrieved 23 April 2011
- ^ "West Fargo, North Dakota Köppen Climate Classification Weatherbase"
- ^ "US Decennial Census" Censusgov Retrieved 26 May 2013
- ^ "Population Estimates" United States Census Bureau Retrieved 1 June 2016
- ^ http://factfinder2censusgov/faces/tableservices/jsf/pages/productviewxhtmlsrc=bkmk
- ^ "City of West Fargo > Home > Government > City Commission"
- ^ "Schacher entering new life chapter"
- ^ "Gustafson taking over as Finance Director"
- ^ "Schroeder assumes Human Resource position"
- ^ "City moves forward with Information Technology position"
- ^ "News"
- ^ "This Week in History" Retrieved 27 June 2016
- ^ "Expansion blueprint proceeding for city hall, police department" Retrieved 27 June 2016
- ^ "Grand opening of West Fargo City Hall, Police Department" Retrieved 27 June 2016
- ^ "City of West Fargo > Home > Departments"
- ^ "City Ordinances"
- ^ "City of West Fargo > Home > Departments"
- ^ "City of West Fargo > Home > Departments"
- ^ "City of West Fargo > Home > Departments > Economic Development & Community Services"
- ^ http://wwwprairiebizmagcom/event/article/id/18382
- ^ "West Fargo Economic Development > Incentives"
- ^ "West Fargo stepping up for veterans"
- ^ "City of West Fargo > Home > Departments > Public Works"
- ^ http://wwwwestfargondgov/Portals/0/Public%20Works%20Dutiespdf
- ^ "City appoints heads of police, public works"
- ^ "No-sort recycling to debut in April"
- ^ a b "City of West Fargo > Home > Departments"
- ^ "West Fargo names new fire chief" Inforumcom Retrieved 26 June 2015
- ^ "Parks & Facilities - West Fargo Park District"
- ^ "About Us - West Fargo Park District"
- ^ "Winter days flying by"
- ^ http://wwwwestfargopioneercom/content/library-welcomes-first-patrons
- ^ https://wwwflickrcom/photos/westfargopubliclibrary/8751800994/
- ^ "Hannahs new Library director"
- ^ http://wwwwestfargopioneercom/content/historically-speaking-flipping-through-years-west-fargo-public-librarys-longest-employee
- ^ "Library coordinator brought 'em in for more than books"
- ^ "West Fargo Public Library to offer 'Redbox' for books"
- ^ http://wwwwestfargopioneercom/content/west-fargo-named-2013-city-year
- ^ "City receives state award for lift station projects"
- ^ "City’s ‘point guard’ Brownlee gets Employee of Year a"
- ^ "Hannahs named ND Librarian of the Year"
- ^ "West Fargo Arbor Day celebration May 2"
- ^ "What is Tree City USA - The Arbor Day Foundation"
- ^ https://secureforumcommcom/publisher_ID=1&article_id=399027
- ^ "Program Details - KaBOOM!"
- ^ "5 Safest Cities in North Dakota - SafeWise" 16 February 2015
- ^ "Amazing Libraries in All 50 States"
- ^ Transportation, North Dakota Department of "DOT Home Page"
- ^ http://wwwfmmetrocogorg
- ^ "MATBUS--Fargo, Moorhead and West Fargo"
- ^ "City of West Fargo > Home > Government > Airport Authority"
- ^ "AOPA airports/aptdetailcfm" wwwaopaorg 3 April 2016
- "AirNav: D54 - West Fargo Municipal Airport"
- ^ "West Fargo Public Schools - West Fargo, North Dakota"
- ^ "West Fargo School Board: Flowers receives high marks after first"
- ^ "Flowers named ND Superintendent of the Year"
- ^ "West Fargo assistant principal wins national honor"
- ^ a b c http://wwwwest-fargok12ndus/district/history/
- ^ "Historical Center - School Exhibit"
- ^ "West Fargo History Exhibit"
- ^ "Community High :: West Fargo Public Schools"
- ^ "Clayton A Lodoen Kindergarten Center :: West Fargo Public Schools"
- ^ "About the Library - West Fargo Public Library"
- ^ "Study shows city may need third high school, more elementary"
- ^ "West Fargo Public Schools - West Fargo, North Dakota"
- ^ "Local swim group purchases Olympic Trials competition pool for"
- "Pool naming rights given to longtime swim family"
- ^ "Science Technology Engineering and Math"
- ^ "Cheney, STEM students take top honors at TSA State Competiti"
- ^ http://wwwwestfargopioneercom/content/stem-team-places-second-bison-best-competition
- ^ "STEM students excel for web page design"
- ^ "Education partnership aligns students, needs of workforce"
- ^ "Liberty sixth-grade team’s project wins ‘Best of State’" West Fargo Pioneer
- "EduTech Southeast Region Blog - Verizon Innovative App Challenge 2014-15" West Fargo Pioneer
- "Liberty students chosen as "Best in State" for Verizon" West Fargo Pioneer
- ^ "West Fargo teacher wins Award of Excellence" West Fargo Pioneer
- ^ Schools, West Fargo Public "West Fargo Public Schools - West Fargo, North Dakota" wwwwest-fargok12ndus
- ^ "West Fargo's Dauwen named ND Teacher of the Year"
- ^ "Blessed Sacrament - Home"
- ^ "Holy Cross Catholic Church"
- ^ "Grow In Faith"
- ^ "Lutheran Church of the Cross - West Fargo, ND"
- ^ "Home - St Andrew Lutheran Church"
- ^ "Account Suspended"
- ^ "Triumph Lutheran Brethren Church MN"
- ^ "Flame of Faith United Methodist Church"
- ^ "Home"
- ^ "Changing Lives Tabernacle - Welcome To - Welcome To"
- ^ "Meadow Ridge Bible Chapel"
- ^ "NEW BEGINNINGS ASSEMBLY OF GOD"
- ^ "Home"
- ^ "Welcome to Red River Church"
- ^ "shilohefc"
- ^ "City of West Fargo > Home > Business"
- ^ http://fmwfchambercom/aboutphp
- ^ Applied Industrial Technologies website
- ^ BNG Technologies website
- ^ "New Page 1"
- ^ High Point Networks website
- ^ Network Center Communications website
- ^ Norse Technologies website
- ^ Razor Tracking website
- ^ Red Chair Solutions website
- ^ TrueIT website
- ^ Digital Famous Media website
- ^ Area Woman Magazine
- ^ Fargo Forum website
- ^ Monthly website
- ^ "Prairie Business magazine"
- ^ "West Fargo Pioneer to be delivered every Wednesday Free to West"
- "West Fargo Pioneer"
- "Former West Fargo Pioneer publisher Witham dies at age 95" West Fargo Pioneer
- "Don Witham Obituary" Tributescom
- ^ "About Us - Big Iron Farm Show"
- ^ a b "West Fargo Event Listings - A Complete List of Events in West Fargo, North Dakota"
- "Bonanzaville Pioneer Village and Cass County Museum - Bonanzaville"
- ^ "Red River Radio Amateurs" rrraorg
- "American Radio Relay League - Ham Radio Association and Resources" wwwarrlorg
- ^ "City of West Fargo > Home > Departments"
- ^ "Contact Us"
- ^ "West Fargo Public Library"
- ^ "Summer reading program a success"
- ^ "Event Details" West Fargo Shakers
- ^ http://wwwgreatplainsfoodbankorg/programs/backpack_programhtml
- ^ "West Fest" City of West Fargo
- Bicentennial West Fargo-Riverside History Book Committee 1977 Thru the years to '76 West Fargo, ND: J & M Printing
- Cushing, N 2003 West Fargo : A work in progress Moorhead, Minn: Dept of Mass Communications, Minnesota State University Moorhead
- Dodge, R 2009 Prairie murders : The true story of three murders and the loss of innocence in a small North Dakota town 1st ed St Cloud, Minn: North Star Press of St Cloud
- Forness, P 1994 Seasons : Pleasant pastures on the All-Muddy River 1st ed Fargo, ND: Prairie House
- Heritage Publications Hendrum, Minn 2003 A Century of the Red River Valley Fair Hendrum, MN: Heritage Publications
- Witham, D 2003 Sharing a legacy : The life & times of Donovan C Witham West Fargo, ND: Sn
- Witham, D 2011 Always with'em : A life to remember, musings on publishing, politics, and life in a small town West Fargo, ND: Donovan C Witham
- City of West Fargo official website
- City of West Fargo - YouTube
- West Fargo Public Schools official website
- West Fargo Public Schools - YouTube
- West Fargo Public Library
- The Fargo Moorhead West Fargo Chamber of Commerce
- West Fargo Economic Development website
|County seat: Fargo|
|Footnotes||‡This populated place also has portions in an adjacent county or counties|
pop over 5,000
pop 1,000 - 5,000
|‡ - county seat|
west fargo north dakota apartments for rent, west fargo north dakota area code, west fargo north dakota chamber of commerce, west fargo north dakota high school, west fargo north dakota operator job, west fargo north dakota police department, west fargo north dakota population, west fargo north dakota time zone, west fargo north dakota visitors center, west fargo north dakota walmart
West Fargo, North Dakota Information about
West Fargo, North Dakota
West Fargo, North Dakota
West Fargo, North Dakota viewing the topic.
There are excerpts from wikipedia on this article and video
Our site has a system which serves search engine function.
You can search all data in our system with above button which written "What did you look for? "
Welcome to our simple, stylish and fast search engine system.
We have prepared this method why you can reach most accurate and most up to date knowladge. The search engine that developed for you transmits you to the latest and exact information with its basic and quick system.
You can find nearly everything data which found from internet with this system.