Vietnamese Wikipediavietnamese wikipedia, vietnamese wikipedia dictionary
The Vietnamese Wikipedia Vietnamese: Wikipedia tiếng Việt is the Vietnamese-language edition of Wikipedia, a free, publicly editable, online encyclopedia supported by the Wikimedia Foundation As with other language editions of Wikipedia, the project's content is both created and accessed using the MediaWiki wiki software The Vietnamese Wikipedia's primary competitor is the Encyclopedic Dictionary of Vietnam Từ điển Bách khoa toàn thư Việt Nam, a state-funded encyclopedic dictionary also available online
- 1 Content
- 2 History
- 3 Software
- 4 See also
- 5 References
- 6 External links
As of November 2016, it has about 1,150,000 articles It is the largest Wikipedia in a non-European language, as well as the largest for a language which is official in only one country However, it has only 375,000 articles manually created, 67% of its articles having been made by bots, and thus ranks 3rd among non-European language Wikipedias after the Japanese and Chinese ones
This also makes the article depth 274 of the edition lower than the Japanese 764 and the Chinese 1658 editions, which both have fewer articles It also has fewer active users, with 1,430 11,937 and 6,437 for the Japanese and Chinese versions, respectively
The Vietnamese Wikipedia initially went online in November 2002, with a front page and an article about the Internet Society The project received little attention and did not begin to receive significant contributions until it was "restarted" in October 2003 and the newer, Unicode-capable MediaWiki software was installed soon after
By August 2008, the Vietnamese Wikipedia had grown to more than 50,000 articles – a milestone it achieved on August 26 – approximately 432 of which were created by bots By the time the project reached the 100,000-article milestone on September 12, 2009, bot-generated articles made up around 5% of its corpus Short articles are designated "stubs"; such articles number in the tens of thousands and include most of the bot-generated articles
An experimental Wikipedia edition in the obsolete chữ Nôm script began in October 2006 at the Wikimedia Incubator It was deleted in April 2010 An unrelated wiki encyclopedia project, VinaWiki, transliterates Vietnamese Wikipedia articles into chữ Nôm as part of a project to revive the script
Vietnamese Wikipedia's 500,000 article logo 28 September 2012
Vietnamese Wikipedia's 1,000,000 article logo 15 June 2014
The Vietnamese Wikipedia's article count reached 500,000 on 28 September 2012 and 1,000,000 on 15 June 2014
- Vietnamese encyclopedias
- ^ "Vietnamese Wikipedia" in Vietnamese viwikipediaorg 2014-07-28 Retrieved 2012-05-05
- ^ "Wikipedia Statistics - Bot article creations only" Statswikimediaorg Retrieved 2015-08-25
- ^ Zachte, Erik 2008-07-18 "Wikipedia Statistics Vietnamese" Wikimedia Statistics Wikimedia Foundation Retrieved 2008-10-28
- ^ Data compiled using Escaladix's created articles list and a list of bots at the Vietnamese Wikipedia
- ^ "Wikipedia:Robot" Bách khoa toàn thư mở Wikipedia in Vietnamese Wikimedia Foundation 2009-09-14 Retrieved 2009-09-14
- ^ Wikipedia:Bài sơ khai at the Vietnamese Wikipedia
- ^ "History of Wp/vi-nom" Wikimedia Incubator Wikimedia Foundation Retrieved August 28, 2016
- ^ "Incubator:Requests for deletions/Archive" Wikimedia Incubator Wikimedia Foundation Retrieved August 28, 2016
- ^ "張正" VinaWiki in Vietnamese Han-Nom Revival Committee of Vietnam August 23, 2016 Retrieved August 28, 2016
- ^ Wikipedia:Gõ tiếng Việt/Tiếng Anh, Vietnamese Wikipedia
|Vietnamese edition of Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia|
- Vietnamese Vietnamese Wikipedia
- Vietnamese Vietnamese Wikipedia mobile version
|This Wikimedia-related article is a stub You can help Wikipedia by expanding it
vietnamese air force wikipedia, vietnamese alphabet wikipedia, vietnamese american wikipedia, vietnamese food wikipedia, vietnamese language wikipedia, vietnamese numerals wikipedia, vietnamese soup pho wikipedia, vietnamese spring rolls wikipedia, vietnamese wikipedia, vietnamese wikipedia dictionary
Vietnamese Wikipedia Information about
Vietnamese Wikipedia viewing the topic.
There are excerpts from wikipedia on this article and video
Our site has a system which serves search engine function.
You can search all data in our system with above button which written "What did you look for? "
Welcome to our simple, stylish and fast search engine system.
We have prepared this method why you can reach most accurate and most up to date knowladge. The search engine that developed for you transmits you to the latest and exact information with its basic and quick system.
You can find nearly everything data which found from internet with this system.