Uganda Air Cargo
Uganda Air Cargo Corporation UACC, IATA: n/a, ICAO: UCC, is an airline based in Kampala, Uganda It operates scheduled and charter services for both passengers and cargo
- 1 Location
- 2 History
- 3 Destinations
- 4 Fleet
- 5 Photos
- 6 References
- 7 External links
Its main base is located on the 2nd floor of the main airport terminal at Entebbe International Airport The coordinates of the main office of UACC are:0°02'400"N, 32°26'340"E Latitude:0044445; Longitude:32442778 UACC maintains a sales and marketing office on the 3rd Floor, Colline House, Speke Road, in the central business district of Kampala, Uganda's capital and largest city
The airline was established in the 1994 by Act of the Ugandan Parliament, to "provide and operate safe, efficient, adequate, economical and properly coordinated air transport services within and outside the country, for cargo, passenger, chartered passenger flights, air mail services and flight training"
For most of its life, the company has owned one aircraft, a Lockheed C-130 Hercules, registration number 5X-UCF In October 2009, the fleet was expanded by the addition of two Harbin Y-12 turboprop aircraft Operations were expanded to include passenger charter services within Uganda and to countries in Eastern Africa, Central Africa and Southern Africa
As of June 2014 Uganda Air Cargo services the following destinations:
- Entebbe Main Hub
The Uganda Air Cargo fleet includes a Lockheed L-1011-200F TriStar as of August 2016
As of January 2012 the fleet of Uganda Air Cargo included the following aircraft:
|Registration Number||Aircraft||Origin||Purpose||Seating Capacity|
- Photo of Uganda Air Cargo Hercules Registration 5X-UCF in September 2007
- Photo of Harbin Y-12 Aircraft Registration 5X-UYX
- ^ UACC, "Uganda Air Cargo Corporation: About Us" Uganda Air Cargo Corporation UACC Retrieved 2 July 2014
- ^ Google, "Location of Uganda Air Cargo Corporation Headquarters At Google Maps" Google Maps Retrieved 2 July 2014
- ^ Barigaba, Julius 26 October 2009 "Uganda Air Cargo To Start Passenger Flights" The EastAfrican Retrieved 2 July 2014
- ^ TNTR, 7 October 2009 "Uganda Air Cargo to Fly to Rwanda" The New Times Rwanda TNTR Retrieved 2 July 2014
- ^ Mukaaya, Eddie 7 October 2009 "Uganda Air Cargo to Fly to Country" The New Times Rwanda via AllAfricacom Retrieved 2 July 2014
- ^ "Global Airline Guide 2016 Part Two" Airliner World November 2016: 35 |access-date= requires |url= help
- ^ Kisige, Abou 19 October 2009 "Uganda Air Cargo Unveils New Planes" New Vision
- ^ Martin Ssebuyira; Flavia Nalubega 28 January 2012 "Government Should Revive National Airline - Player" Retrieved 2 July 2014
- Uganda Air Cargo Homepage
- The Fleet of Uganda Air Cargo
Uganda Air Cargo Information about
Uganda Air Cargo
Uganda Air Cargo
Uganda Air Cargo viewing the topic.
There are excerpts from wikipedia on this article and video
Our site has a system which serves search engine function.
You can search all data in our system with above button which written "What did you look for? "
Welcome to our simple, stylish and fast search engine system.
We have prepared this method why you can reach most accurate and most up to date knowladge. The search engine that developed for you transmits you to the latest and exact information with its basic and quick system.
You can find nearly everything data which found from internet with this system.