Travel de Courceytravel de courcey, travel de courcey coventry
Travel de Courcey1 is a bus and coach operator based near Coventry in the West Midlands region of England It operates routes in the Coventry and Warwickshire area
- 1 History
- 2 Services
- 3 Fleet
- 4 References
- 5 External links
HistoryeditMCV Evolution bodied MAN 14220 in May 2007
Travel de Courcey was founded in 1972 by Mike de Courcey It expanded into bus service operations after the Transport Act 1985 deregulated the UK bus industry
In June 2011, Travel de Courcey took over the Birmingham depot and several National Express contracts from Veolia Transport23 In April 2017 Travel de Courcey was awarded the Queen's Awards for Enterprise in the sustainable development category4
Travel de Courcey operates 21 route services, many from the University of Warwick, as well as school services under contract to Warwickshire County Council5
Travel de Courcey operates services under contract to National Express on these routes:6
- 210 Birmingham - Gatwick Airport
- 325 Birmingham - Manchester
- 384 Birmingham - Llandudno
- 387 Coventry - Blackpool
- 410 Wolverhampton - London
- 420 Wolverhampton - London
Former significant bus routes:
- Until July 2016, Travel de Courcey operated 360A/360C Coventry City Circular, the longest urban bus route in Europe at 31 miles789101112
As from October 2013 Travel de Courcey fleet's consisted of 125 vehicles13
- ^ Companies House extract company no 1360645 Mike DeCourcey Travel Limited
- ^ Travel de Courcey speeds up with National Express win Insider News 11 August 2011
- ^ National Express contract prompts £5m investment businessdeskcom 12 August 2011
- ^ West Midlands business recognised in Queen's Award for Enterprise Birmingham Post 21 April 2017 Retrieved 4 August 2017
- ^ Where are you travelling to Travel de Courcey
- ^ National Express Coach Handbook - 8th Edition British Bus Publishing 2012 ISBN 978-1-904875-78-9
- ^ Coventry bus route is longest in Europe at 31 miles BBC News 4 June 2013
- ^ New Coventry bus route the longest in Europe Coventry Telegraph 4 June 2013
- ^ Record breaking bus route launched Nuneaton News 13 June 2013
- ^ Lack of patronage leads to restructure of Europe's longest bus route Route One 21 April 2016
- ^ Major Coventry bus route to be axed because not enough people use it Coventry Telegraph 21 April 2016
- ^ City's popular 360 bus service scrapped to make way for three separate services Coventry Observer 21 April 2016
- ^ Mike de Courcey Travel Limited wmbusphotoscom
- Media related to Travel de Courcey at Wikimedia Commons
- Company website
|Transport for West Midlands||
travel de courcey, travel de courcey coventry
Travel de Courcey Information about
Travel de Courcey
Travel de Courcey
Travel de Courcey viewing the topic.
There are excerpts from wikipedia on this article and video
Our site has a system which serves search engine function.
You can search all data in our system with above button which written "What did you look for? "
Welcome to our simple, stylish and fast search engine system.
We have prepared this method why you can reach most accurate and most up to date knowladge. The search engine that developed for you transmits you to the latest and exact information with its basic and quick system.
You can find nearly everything data which found from internet with this system.