Tokyo Marble Chocolatetokyo marble chocolate, tokyo marble chocolate episode 1
Tokyo Marble Chocolate 東京マーブルチョコレート, Tōkyō Māburu Chokorēto is a Japanese anime OVA directed by Naoyoshi Shiotani, animated by Production IG1 and, based on Fumiko Tanikawa's manga of the same title
In October 2007, it was screened at the Tokyo International Film Festival2 and was then released to DVD on December 5, 2007 in Japancitation needed
The animation is a collaboration between Production IG and BMG Japan in commemoration of both companies' 20th anniversaries3 The story follows a young man and woman, both unlucky in love, as they begin to fall in love on Christmas Day - thanks to the intrusive actions of a Mini Donkey and the romantic backdrop of Tokyo Tower
- 1 Plot
- 2 Staff
- 3 Awards
- 4 References
- 5 External links
Chizuru loves Yuudai; Yuudai loves Chizuru Yet, neither of them can say it clearly because, not only are they both uncertain about the other’s feelings but, a mutual fear of hurt stemming from failed relationships in their pasts continues a pattern of misunderstandings So trapped by their insecurities that their relationship is going nowhere, they drift further and further apart While Chizuru thinks this is the end of the road, Yuudai struggles desperately to overcome his cowardly nature before he loses what is most important to him There are two sides to every story, every relationship; but can love survive if both sides can’t meet halfway!
- Naoyoshi Shiotani - Director and Mini Donkey character design1
- Fumiko Tanikawa - Character designer1
- Kyoji Asano - Animation directorcitation needed
- Masaya Ozaki - Screenwriter1
- Production IG - Original story
- Takeshi Yanagawa - Musiccitation needed
- Francesco Prandoni & Andrez Bergen - English editcitation needed
Tokyo Marble Chocolate was awarded the Grand Prize in the Feature Film Category of the 12th Seoul International Cartoon & Animation Festival SICAF 2008, held in Seoul, Republic of Korea, from May 21 to 25, 2008citation needed
The jury was composed of Giannalberto Bendazzi a professor of the history of animation at Milano State University in Italy, Noriko T Wada a Japanese producer and Kyung-jo Min a South Korean director The award ceremony took place in Seoul on May 25, 2008citation needed
- ^ a b c d Wong, Amos "Tokyo Marble Chocolate" Newtype USA 7 2 pp 58–59 February 2008 ISSN 1541-4817
- ^ Schilling, Mark 2007-07-31 "Tokyo fest sees major changes at upcoming edition" VarietyAsia Retrieved 2007-08-08
- ^ "IG, BMG Japan Launch Tokyo Marble Chocolate Website" Anime News Network 2007-07-11 Retrieved 2007-08-02
- Tokyo Marble Chocolate at Production IG
- Tokyo Marble Chocolate anime at Anime News Network's encyclopedia
- http://wwwsicaforkr/2008/indexjsp SICAF 2008 website
|This anime original video animation–related article is a stub You can help Wikipedia by expanding it
tokyo marble chocolate, tokyo marble chocolate anime, tokyo marble chocolate episode 1, tokyo marble chocolate manga, tokyo marble chocolate mkv, tokyo marble chocolate watch
Tokyo Marble Chocolate Information about
Tokyo Marble Chocolate
Tokyo Marble Chocolate
Tokyo Marble Chocolate viewing the topic.
There are excerpts from wikipedia on this article and video
Our site has a system which serves search engine function.
You can search all data in our system with above button which written "What did you look for? "
Welcome to our simple, stylish and fast search engine system.
We have prepared this method why you can reach most accurate and most up to date knowladge. The search engine that developed for you transmits you to the latest and exact information with its basic and quick system.
You can find nearly everything data which found from internet with this system.