The Wild Parrots of Telegraph Hillthe wild parrots of telegraph hill, the wild parrots of telegraph hill trailer
The Wild Parrots of Telegraph Hill is a 2003 documentary film directed, produced, and edited by Judy Irving It chronicles the relationship between Mark Bittner, an unemployed musician who is living rent-free in a cabin in Telegraph Hill in San Francisco, California, and a flock of feral parrots that he feeds and interacts with—cherry-headed conures, mainly, but also two blue-crowned conures, one of which is named Connor Bittner also wrote a book by the same name on the subject
In May 2007, the documentary aired on the PBS series Independent Lens
Much of the documentary focuses on the individual parrots, and their relationships with one another Bittner notes that there is humor in the piece, which he believes makes it different from many other nature documentaries
Raising funding for the film was difficult at first, as Irving had to find individual donors The proceeds from a fundraiser, in which Bittner gave a presentation to a packed theater, allowed Irving to start shooting the film in earnest
The musical score was created by Chris Michie, a Bay area musician, formerly the guitarist for Van Morrison It was his final project before he died from melanoma The film, which he did not live to see released, is dedicated to him
The film won the Genesis Award for Documentary Film and was nominated for the 2005 Satellite Award for Outstanding Documentary DVD
- ^ a b c Bittner, Mark 2004 The Wild Parrots of Telegraph Hill New York: Three Rivers Press pp 241–244 ISBN 0-609-61055-4mw-parser-output citecitationmw-parser-output citation qmw-parser-output id-lock-free a,mw-parser-output citation cs1-lock-free amw-parser-output id-lock-limited a,mw-parser-output id-lock-registration a,mw-parser-output citation cs1-lock-limited a,mw-parser-output citation cs1-lock-registration amw-parser-output id-lock-subscription a,mw-parser-output citation cs1-lock-subscription amw-parser-output cs1-subscription,mw-parser-output cs1-registrationmw-parser-output cs1-subscription span,mw-parser-output cs1-registration spanmw-parser-output cs1-ws-icon amw-parser-output codecs1-codemw-parser-output cs1-hidden-errormw-parser-output cs1-visible-errormw-parser-output cs1-maintmw-parser-output cs1-subscription,mw-parser-output cs1-registration,mw-parser-output cs1-formatmw-parser-output cs1-kern-left,mw-parser-output cs1-kern-wl-leftmw-parser-output cs1-kern-right,mw-parser-output cs1-kern-wl-right
- ^ a b Fraser, Peter "An interview with Mark Bittner, subject of 'The Wild Parrots of Telegraph Hill'" close-upfilmcom Archived from the original on 2007-11-28 Retrieved 2008-12-09
|Wikiquote has quotations related to: The Wild Parrots of Telegraph Hill|
- San Francisco Bay Area portal
- The Wild Parrots of Telegraph Hill site for Independent Lens on PBS
- The Wild Parrots of Telegraph Hill on IMDb
- The Wild Parrots of Telegraph Hill at AllMovie
- The Wild Parrots of Telegraph Hill at Rotten Tomatoes
the wild parrots of telegraph hill, the wild parrots of telegraph hill connor, the wild parrots of telegraph hill documentary, the wild parrots of telegraph hill netflix, the wild parrots of telegraph hill quotes, the wild parrots of telegraph hill review, the wild parrots of telegraph hill stream, the wild parrots of telegraph hill torrent, the wild parrots of telegraph hill trailer, the wild parrots of telegraph hill youtube
The Wild Parrots of Telegraph Hill Information about
The Wild Parrots of Telegraph Hill
The Wild Parrots of Telegraph Hill
The Wild Parrots of Telegraph Hill viewing the topic.
There are excerpts from wikipedia on this article and video
Our site has a system which serves search engine function.
You can search all data in our system with above button which written "What did you look for? "
Welcome to our simple, stylish and fast search engine system.
We have prepared this method why you can reach most accurate and most up to date knowladge. The search engine that developed for you transmits you to the latest and exact information with its basic and quick system.
You can find nearly everything data which found from internet with this system.