Technical University of Ostravatechnical university of ostrava, technical university of ostrava world ranking
Coordinates: 49°50′086″N 18°9′5044″E / 498335722°N 181640111°E / 498335722; 181640111
|Vysoká škola báňská – Technická univerzita Ostrava|
|Location||Ostrava, Czech Republic|
The Technical University of Ostrava or Vysoká škola báňská – Technická univerzita Ostrava in Czech is a university polytechnics located in the city of Ostrava, Moravian-Silesian Region, Czech Republic
The institution was founded on 23 January 1849 as the Mining Academy in Příbram In 1894 it was promoted to university status and in 1904 it was renamed to Vysoká škola báňská In 1945 it was moved to Ostrava, then the centre of Czechoslovak mining industry
Today the university has a total of about 20,000 students and consists of the following seven faculties:
- Faculty of Economics Czech: Ekonomická fakulta – EkF
- Faculty of Civil Engineering Czech: Fakulta stavební – FAST
- Faculty of Mechanical Engineering Czech: Fakulta strojní – FS
- Faculty of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science Czech: Fakulta elektrotechniky a informatiky – FEI
- Faculty of Mining and Geology Czech: Hornicko-geologická fakulta – HGF
- Faculty of Metallurgy and Material Engineering Czech: Fakulta metalurgie a materiálového inženýrství – FMMI
- Faculty of Safety Engineering Czech: Fakulta bezpečnostního inženýrství – FBI
- Karel Heyrowský 1802–1863, Professor of mining, mining machinery and mining measurements 1849–1863
- Josef Theurer 1862–1928, Professor of mathematics and physics 1895–1926, first chancellor of Vysoká škola báňská in Příbram 1904, and rector 1903–1927
- František Mařík 1884–1966, Professor of winding equipment
- František Čechura 1887–1974, Professor of mining measurements, rector 1945–1950
- Alois Řiman 1896–1966, Founder of mine planning
- Richard Doležal 1921–2005, Professor of process engineering at TU Ostrava, CTU Prag, Braunschweig University of Technology, University of Stuttgart
- Petr Šnapka born 1943, Professor of economics and management, Dean IDMS
- Tomáš Čermák born 1943, engineer and rector of VŠB – Technical University of Ostrava VŠB-TUO
- Václav Roubíček born 1944, Professor of fire engineering at TUO, rector 1997 to 2003; former member of the Senate of the Czech Republic
- VŠB – Technical University of Ostrava
- Official VŠB-TUO Facebook Page
|Ústí nad Labem||
technical university of ostrava, technical university of ostrava erbil, technical university of ostrava ranking, technical university of ostrava where is content, technical university of ostrava where is contente, technical university of ostrava world ranking
Technical University of Ostrava Information about
Technical University of Ostrava
Technical University of Ostrava
Technical University of Ostrava viewing the topic.
There are excerpts from wikipedia on this article and video
Our site has a system which serves search engine function.
You can search all data in our system with above button which written "What did you look for? "
Welcome to our simple, stylish and fast search engine system.
We have prepared this method why you can reach most accurate and most up to date knowladge. The search engine that developed for you transmits you to the latest and exact information with its basic and quick system.
You can find nearly everything data which found from internet with this system.