Taoyuan Metrotaoyuan metro, taoyuan metro single journey ticketing machine
|Taoyuan Mass Rapid Transit System|
Taoyuan Metro formerly Taoyuan Rail Transit and officially Taoyuan Mass Rapid Transit System is a rapid transit system serving the Taoyuan City area in Taiwan2 The proposed network will consist of five lines The system opened for commercial service on March 2, 2017 with the opening of the Taoyuan Airport MRT
- 1 Network and operations
- 11 Lines
- 2 Future expansion
- 21 Construction
- 3 See also
- 4 Notes
- 5 References
- 6 External links
Network and operationsedit
|A||Taoyuan Airport MRT
|Taipei Main Station
All lines will use standard gauge track, with the exception of the Red Line which will use 3 ft 6 in 1,067 mm track as it will use the right-of-way of a part of the TRA Western Line The Taolin Line segment of the Brown Line from Taoyuan to Shanbi is intended to be built as a bus rapid transit route
|B||Blue Line||Airport Terminal 2||Zhongli||254||Cancelled Merged with A|
In March 2011, the Bureau of High Speed Rail, which oversees construction of the project, announced that the 114 km 71 mi-long elevated structure from Dayuan Station A15 to Xingnan Station A20 had been completed3 The rest of the Taoyuan Line passed an environmental impact assessment in July 2014 Construction is expected to last from June 2015 to 20194
- Rail transport in Taiwan
- Transportation in Taiwan
- ^ The Airport MRT is also known as the Purple Line for the color scheme, and occasionally known as Blue Line as it was partially designated as such
- ^ 黃立偉, 張國樑 January 25, 2017 "春節後試營運 機捷敲定3月2日上路" PTS NEWS in Chinese
- ^ 桃園都會區大眾捷運系統 in Chinese Department of Rapid Transit Systems 2008-07-01 Retrieved 2010-06-19
- ^ 《交通》機場捷運大園至中壢路段高架橋全部合龍 中時電子報 in Chinese 2011-03-07 Retrieved 2011-03-07
- ^ Chiu, Chun-chin; Holzer, Wesley; Kao, Evelyn 2014-07-17 "Taoyuan MRT green line passes evaluation, could be finished by 2019" Central News Agency Retrieved 2014-07-17
- Taoyuan Metro Corp – official website
- Taoyuan MRT by the Transportation Department, Taoyuan County Government
| Taoyuan Metro
|Airport rail link||
|Industrial and Tourist||
|KML file edit help
|This Taiwanese rapid transit article is a stub You can help Wikipedia by expanding it
taoyuan metro, taoyuan metro map, taoyuan metro shenzhen, taoyuan metro shenzhen map, taoyuan metro single journey ticketing machine, taoyuan metro station, taoyuan metro stop shenzhen
Taoyuan Metro Information about
Taoyuan Metro viewing the topic.
There are excerpts from wikipedia on this article and video
Our site has a system which serves search engine function.
You can search all data in our system with above button which written "What did you look for? "
Welcome to our simple, stylish and fast search engine system.
We have prepared this method why you can reach most accurate and most up to date knowladge. The search engine that developed for you transmits you to the latest and exact information with its basic and quick system.
You can find nearly everything data which found from internet with this system.