The Taipei Times is the third daily English-language printed newspaper to be established in Taiwan Competitors include The China Post, Focus Taiwan and Taiwan News Established on June 15, 1999, the Taipei Times is published by the Liberty Times Group, which publishes the Chinese-language newspaper the Liberty Times which has a pro-Taiwan independence editorial line
Along with such newspapers as The Guardian, it is a participant of Project Syndicate, established by George Soros
- Media of Taiwan
- ^ "Taipei Times and Taiwan Timeline" Taipei Times 15 June 2004 Retrieved 15 December 2015
- ^ Huang, Sandy 16 June 2002 "`Taipei Times' celebrates anniversary" Taipei Times Retrieved 15 December 2015
- ^ Lee, Chang-kuei 15 June 2004 "Opening a window on Taiwan" Taipei Times Retrieved 15 December 2015
- ^ 郭賽華 2002 "語言與意識型態：台灣媒體論述分析" pdf 清華大學外國語文系 Archived from the original on 2014-10-01 – The data page is in Chinese and there are abstracts in both Chinese and English, but the document body is only in English
- ^ "Member publications" Project Syndicate Retrieved 15 December 2015
- "World news guide: Asia" The Guardian Retrieved 2014-12-22
|This article about a newspaper in Taiwan or elsewhere in the Republic of China is a stub You can help Wikipedia by expanding it
Taipei Times Information about
Taipei Times Information Video
Taipei Times viewing the topic.
There are excerpts from wikipedia on this article and video
Our site has a system which serves search engine function.
You can search all data in our system with above button which written "What did you look for? "
Welcome to our simple, stylish and fast search engine system.
We have prepared this method why you can reach most accurate and most up to date knowladge. The search engine that developed for you transmits you to the latest and exact information with its basic and quick system.
You can find nearly everything data which found from internet with this system.