Symbrion Symbiotic Evolutionary Robot Organisms is a project funded by the European Commission between 2008 - 2013 to develop a framework in which a homogeneous swarm of miniature interdependent robots can co-assemble into a larger robotic organism to gain problem-solving momentum
One of the key aspects of Symbrion is inspired by the biological world:an artificial genome that allows to store and evolve suboptimal configurations in order to achieve an increased speed of adaptation
The SYMBRION project does not start from zero; previous development and research from projects I-SWARM and the open-source SWARMROBOT serve as a mounting point A large part of the developments within Symbrion is open-source and open-hardware
- Universität Stuttgart, Germany Coordination
- Universität Graz, Austria
- Vrije Universiteit, Netherlands
- Universität Karlsruhe, Germany
- Flanders Institute of Biotechnology, Belgium
- University of the West of England, Bristol, UK
- Eberhard Karls Universität Tübingen, Germany
- University of York, UK
- Université Libre de Bruxelles, Belgium
- Institut National de Recherche en Informatique et Automatique, France
- Czech Technical University in Prague, Czech Republic
- Swarm robotics
- Symbrion homepage
Symbrion Information about
Symbrion viewing the topic.
There are excerpts from wikipedia on this article and video
Random Posts (searchxengine.com)
Our site has a system which serves search engine function.You can search all data in our system with above button which written "What did you look for? "Welcome to our simple, stylish and fast search engine system.
We have prepared this method why you can reach most accurate and most up to date knowladge.The search engine that developed for you transmits you to the latest and exact information with its basic and quick system.
You can find nearly everything data which found from internet with this system.