Susan Albertssusan alberts, susan alberts duke
Susan Alberts is a Bass Fellow and professor at Duke University She codirects the Amboseli Baboon Research Project with Jeanne Altmann of Princeton University
- Alberts, Susan C; Altmann, Jeanne 1995 "Balancing costs and opportunities: dispersal in male baboons" American Naturalist 145 2: 279–306 doi:101086/285740
- Altmann, Jeanne; Alberts, Susan C; Haines, Susan A; Dubach, Jean; Muruthi, Philip; Coote, Trevor; Geffern, Eli; et al 1996 "Behaviour predicts genes structure in a wild primate group" Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences 93 12: 5797–5801 doi:101073/pnas93125797 PMC 39141
- Silk, Joan B; Alberts, Susan C 2003 "Social bonds of femal baboons enhance infant survival" Science 302 5648: 1231–1234 doi:101126/science1088580 PMID 14615543
- ^ ENR // AgencyND // University of Notre Dame "Amboseli Baboon Research Project" ndedu Retrieved 30 January 2015
- ^ "Alberts Lab, Duke University Department of Biology" dukeedu Archived from the original on 10 February 2015 Retrieved 30 January 2015
|This article about a biologist from the United States is a stub You can help Wikipedia by expanding it|
|This article about a geneticist or evolutionary biologist is a stub You can help Wikipedia by expanding it|
|This article about an American scientist in academia is a stub You can help Wikipedia by expanding it|
susan alberts, susan alberts duke, susan alberts duke university, susan alberts edmond oklahoma, susan alberts evanston il, susan alberts rockford il, susan albertson, susan albertson austin texas, susan albertsons
Susan Alberts Information about
Susan Alberts viewing the topic.
There are excerpts from wikipedia on this article and video
We have prepared this method why you can reach most accurate and most up to date knowladge. The search engine that developed for you transmits you to the latest and exact information with its basic and quick system.
You can find nearly everything data which found from internet with this system.