Sudbury, Vermontsudbury vermont real estate burr pond, sudbury vermont historical society
Sudbury is a town in Rutland County, Vermont, United States The population was 560 at the 2010 census
- 1 Geography
- 2 Demographics
- 3 Notable people
- 4 References
According to the United States Census Bureau, the town has a total area of 222 square miles 57 km2, of which 215 square miles 56 km2 is land and 07 square miles 18 km2, or 315%, is water
|US Decennial Census|
As of the census of 2000, there were 583 people, 237 households, and 159 families residing in the town The population density was 271 people per square mile 105/km2 There were 373 housing units at an average density of 174 per square mile 67/km2 The racial makeup of the town was 9914% White, 034% African American, 017% Native American, 017% Pacific Islander, and 017% from two or more races Hispanic or Latino of any race were 069% of the population
There were 237 households out of which 262% had children under the age of 18 living with them, 574% were married couples living together, 80% had a female householder with no husband present, and 329% were non-families 249% of all households were made up of individuals and 51% had someone living alone who was 65 years of age or older The average household size was 246 and the average family size was 296
In the town, the population was spread out with 228% under the age of 18, 58% from 18 to 24, 278% from 25 to 44, 310% from 45 to 64, and 125% who were 65 years of age or older The median age was 42 years For every 100 females there were 963 males For every 100 females age 18 and over, there were 940 males
The median income for a household in the town was $38,958, and the median income for a family was $47,083 Males had a median income of $33,333 versus $28,558 for females The per capita income for the town was $18,994 About 32% of families and 77% of the population were below the poverty line, including 30% of those under age 18 and 121% of those age 65 or over
- Edwin Atkins Merritt, former New York State Assemblyman and Collector of the Port of New York
- ^ http://vermontgov/portal/government/townsphptown=202 Vermont Government Portal indicates only 572 above sea level Retrieved 24 Sep 2014
- ^ a b "American FactFinder" United States Census Bureau Retrieved 2008-01-31
- ^ "US Board on Geographic Names" United States Geological Survey 2007-10-25 Retrieved 2008-01-31
- ^ "Profile of General Population and Housing Characteristics: 2010 Demographic Profile Data DP-1: Sudbury town, Vermont" US Census Bureau, American Factfinder Retrieved November 4, 2011
- ^ "Annual Estimates of the Resident Population for Incorporated Places: April 1, 2010 to July 1, 2014" Retrieved June 4, 2015
- ^ "US Decennial Census" United States Census Bureau Retrieved May 16, 2015
|Shire town: Rutland|
sudbury vermont historical society, sudbury vermont history, sudbury vermont images, sudbury vermont lakes and rivers, sudbury vermont map, sudbury vermont real estate burr pond, sudbury vermont town clerk, sudbury vermont town offices, sudbury vermont weather, sudbury vermont zip code
Sudbury, Vermont Information about
Sudbury, Vermont viewing the topic.
There are excerpts from wikipedia on this article and video
Our site has a system which serves search engine function.
You can search all data in our system with above button which written "What did you look for? "
Welcome to our simple, stylish and fast search engine system.
We have prepared this method why you can reach most accurate and most up to date knowladge. The search engine that developed for you transmits you to the latest and exact information with its basic and quick system.
You can find nearly everything data which found from internet with this system.