Stanley Leavy born August 11, 1915 – October 31, 2016 was an American psychoanalyst He was an alumnus of Yale University and the University of Rochester He died at the age of 101 on October 31, 2016 in Newton, Massachusetts
- The Psychoanalytic Dialogue 1987 ISBN 9780300040371
- In the Image of God: A Psychoanalyst's View 1997 ISBN 9780881632767
- Questioning Authority
- "For Fear of the Jews": Origins of Anti-Judaism in Early Christianity
- The Last of Life: Psychological Reflections on Old Age and Death
- ^ American Psychiatric Association Biographical Directory American Psychiatric Association 1983 ISBN 089042182X
- ^ Staff 2016-11-20 "Dr Stanley A Leavy Obituary" legacycom Retrieved 2016-11-26
Stanley Leavy Information about
Stanley Leavy viewing the topic.
There are excerpts from wikipedia on this article and video
Our site has a system which serves search engine function.
You can search all data in our system with above button which written "What did you look for? "
Welcome to our simple, stylish and fast search engine system.
We have prepared this method why you can reach most accurate and most up to date knowladge. The search engine that developed for you transmits you to the latest and exact information with its basic and quick system.
You can find nearly everything data which found from internet with this system.