Souda (disambiguation)souda disambiguation meaning, souda bay greece
Souda, alternative spelling Suda Greek: Σοῦδα, can refer to:
- Souda, a town on the coast of Crete, Greece
- Souda Bay, a bay and natural harbour in Crete, near the town of the same name
- Souda Island, an island in the bay of the same name
- Chania International Airport, an airport on the Akrotiri peninsula near Souda Bay
- Souda, Senegal, a village in Senegal
- Souda brand, an American design company that specializes in furniture, lighting, and home decor
- The Suda, a 10th-century Byzantine dictionary and encyclopedia
- Goichi Suda, "Suda51"; video game director
- Sudas, ancient Indian king
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Souda
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article
souda bay, souda bay greece, souda disambiguation meaning, souda kazuichi
Souda (disambiguation) Information about
Souda (disambiguation) viewing the topic.
There are excerpts from wikipedia on this article and video
Our site has a system which serves search engine function.
You can search all data in our system with above button which written "What did you look for? "
Welcome to our simple, stylish and fast search engine system.
We have prepared this method why you can reach most accurate and most up to date knowladge. The search engine that developed for you transmits you to the latest and exact information with its basic and quick system.
You can find nearly everything data which found from internet with this system.