Simon George Michael Relph, CBE 13 April 1940 – 30 October 2016 was a British film producer and assistant film director The chairman of the BAFTA Foundation Trustees, Relph was a member of the jury at the 41st Berlin International Film Festival He was appointed Commander of the Order of the British Empire CBE in the 2004 New Year Honours for services to the British film industry
He died from pneumonia on October 30 2016 at the age of 76
- Reds 1981
- The Return of the Soldier 1982
- The Ploughman's Lunch 1983
- Wetherby 1985
- Comrades 1986
- Enchanted April 1992
- The Secret Rapture 1993
- Blue Juice 1995
- Slab Boys 1997
- The Land Girls 1998
- Hideous Kinky 1998
- ^ "Foundation Trustees" baftaorg Retrieved 21 March 2011
- ^ "Berlinale: 1991 Juries" berlinalede Retrieved 21 March 2011
- ^ "No 57155" The London Gazette 1st supplement 31 December 2003 p 8
- ^ "OBITUARY Simon Relph" The Times 15 November 2016 Retrieved 16 November 2016 subscription required]
- Simon Relph on IMDb
- Simon Relph, Esq, CBE Authorised biography at Debrett's People of Today
|This biographical article related to film in the United Kingdom is a stub You can help Wikipedia by expanding it
Simon Relph Information about
Simon Relph viewing the topic.
There are excerpts from wikipedia on this article and video
Our site has a system which serves search engine function.
You can search all data in our system with above button which written "What did you look for? "
Welcome to our simple, stylish and fast search engine system.
We have prepared this method why you can reach most accurate and most up to date knowladge. The search engine that developed for you transmits you to the latest and exact information with its basic and quick system.
You can find nearly everything data which found from internet with this system.