Sheela (film)sheela film actress, sheela movie
Sheela Punjabi: ਸ਼ੀਲਾ, also known as Pind Di Kurhi Punjabi: ਪਿੰਡ ਦੀ ਕੁੜੀ, sometimes spelled as Pind Di Kuri or Sheila, is a 1935 Punjabi film directed by KD Mehra It is the first Punjabi sound film and was made in Calcutta and released in Lahore Mubarak Ali Khan and KD Mehra composed the music Baby Noor Jehan was first time introduced as an actress and singer
- Heer Ranjha first Punjabi feature film in 1932 directed by Abdur Rashid Kardar
- ^ Rajadhyaksha, Ashish; Willemen, Paul 2014-07-10 Encyclopedia of Indian Cinema Routledge p 20 ISBN 9781135943189
- ^ "Sheela/Pind Di Kurhi" wwwmandamnoorjehancom Retrieved 26 March 2012
- ^ Gokulsing, K Moti; Dissanayake, Wimal 2013-04-17 Routledge Handbook of Indian Cinemas Routledge p 164 ISBN 9781136772849
- ^ "The Melody Queen" wwwbfiorguk Retrieved 27 March 2012
|This article relating to Indian films in Punjabi is a stub You can help Wikipedia by expanding it
junior sheela film actress, sheela film actress, sheela film image, sheela film star, sheela movie
Sheela (film) Information about
Sheela (film) viewing the topic.
There are excerpts from wikipedia on this article and video
Our site has a system which serves search engine function.
You can search all data in our system with above button which written "What did you look for? "
Welcome to our simple, stylish and fast search engine system.
We have prepared this method why you can reach most accurate and most up to date knowladge. The search engine that developed for you transmits you to the latest and exact information with its basic and quick system.
You can find nearly everything data which found from internet with this system.