S+core is a hybrid 32/16-bit instruction set architecture designed by Sunplus Technology
- 1 S+core architecture
- 2 Company information
- 3 Products featuring Sunplus integrated circuits
- 31 SPG S+core
- 32 SPLB31A/GPLB31A 8502 8-bit
- 4 See also
- 5 References
- 6 External links
The 32-bit microarchitecture features Advanced Microcontroller Bus Architecture AMBA support and includes SJTAG for In-circuit emulation It is implemented on the Sunplus SPG290 system-on-a-chip SoC1
It is supported by the Linux kernel since version 26322
Sunplus Technology is a fabless design company based in Taiwan The company's chief executive is Sun Ching-jie3
Before the SPG S+core the company designed the 8bit SPLB31A/GPLB31A and PLB20D2 based on the MOS Technology 8502 and 6502 microprocessors respectively The Sunplus/ Generalplus SPLB31A/GPLB31A is an embedded chip that integrates LC display and I/O controllers alongside the 8502
In 2007, HP released the HP 35s, a calculator that uses the SPLB31A/GPLB31A4
George Chou was in charge of Design Methodology Service5
S+core is Taiwan's first 32bit embedded processor design and has commercial success31
Products featuring Sunplus integrated circuitsedit
- Mattel Hyperscan6
- Zone 40: Most common model Most likely manufactured by subor,Most games copyrighted to Waixing
- Zone 60: Manufactured by jungletac,games by jungletac Many games are also found on the Vii
- Zone 3D:Essentially a zone 40 with 3D glasses support
- Zone mini:Smaller console with 35 games,designed for portability Most of the software is also found on the zone 40
- Sega Zone: Licensed by Sega, Mix of games by Waixing, AtGames and Tec Toy as well as some original Sega genesis games Released in 20101
SPLB31A/GPLB31A 8502 8-bitedit
- HP 35s, a calculator
- Manufactured by Kinpo Electronics
- HP 17bII+
- HP 12c Prestige
- HP 12c Platinum
- HP 12c Platinum 25th Anniversary Edition
- Comparison of CPU architectures
- List of instruction sets
- ^ a b https://webarchiveorg/web/20110122220830/http://wwwsunpluscom/products/S+coreasp
- ^ http://kernelnewbiesorg/Linux_2_6_32#head-f6b625129eeabb3868b46a164a1d2ad569813cc7
- ^ a b http://findingherosblogspotcouk/2008/10/32html
- ^ Richard Nass: Tear Down: Scientific calculator boils design down to two ICs, Embeddedcom, January 2008
- ^ http://wwwbusinesswirecom/news/home/20160616006328/en/SynTest-Solutions-Automotive-IC-Design
- ^ https://hackmiicom/2010/04/sunplus-the-biggest-chip-company-youve-never-heard-of/
S+core Information about
S+core Information Video
S+core viewing the topic.
There are excerpts from wikipedia on this article and video
Our site has a system which serves search engine function.
You can search all data in our system with above button which written "What did you look for? "
Welcome to our simple, stylish and fast search engine system.
We have prepared this method why you can reach most accurate and most up to date knowladge. The search engine that developed for you transmits you to the latest and exact information with its basic and quick system.
You can find nearly everything data which found from internet with this system.