Sanjeev Balyan is a member of the Bharatiya Janata Party He was elected to the Lok Sabha in the Indian general elections, 2014 from the Muzaffarnagar constituency1 He defeated Kadir Rana of the Bahujan Samaj Party by a margin of more than four lakh votes
He was appointed as minister of state for Agriculture and food processing in the National Democratic Alliance government in May 2014 Then, in July 2016, he was moved to be Minister of State for Water Resources, River Development & Ganga Rejuvenation, under Minister Uma Bharti23
He comes from Kutba village in Muzaffarnagar district4
Balyan is an accused in the 2013 Muzaffarnagar riots According to a May 2014 report in The Times of India:
Baliyan was part of a mahapanchayat in September 2013 which was held despite prohibitory orders and allegedly inflamed tensions UP police charged him with violation of prohibitory orders and promoting enmity between two communities5
In November 2015 a bailable warrant was issued against Balyan , Balyan was charged with
offences under the Indian Penal Code sections 188 violating prohibitory orders, 353 assault or criminal force to deter public servant from discharging his duty and 341 wrongful restraint6
In December 2015, Balyan surrendered before a Muzzafarnagar court and obtained bail Balyan has denied his involvement in the riots and has claimed that he has been booked in a false case and accused of doing things he never did7
Sanjeev Balyan obtained his degrees, including a doctorate in Veterinary Anatomy, from Haryana Agricultural University8 He has served as an Assistant Professor and as a veterinary surgeon with the Haryana Government9
- ^ "Constituencywise-All Candidates" Eciresultsnicin Retrieved 2014-05-17
- ^ "Narendra Modi Cabinet reshuffle: Full list" The Indian Express 2016-07-06 Retrieved 2017-01-29
- ^ "Big changes in cabinet reshuffle; Prakash Javadekar lands HRD, Ravi Shankar Prasad loses telecom" The Economic Times Retrieved 2017-01-29
- ^ "The Nowhere People of Muzaffarnagar" Rediffcom 10 April 2014 Retrieved 2016-09-01
- ^ "Sanjeev Baliyan: From riot accused to central minister" Times of India 27 May 2014 Retrieved 22 September 2016
- ^ "Arrest Warrant Against BJP Leader Sanjeev Balyan in Muzaffarnagar Riots Case" NDTV 3 November 2015 Retrieved 22 September 2016
- ^ "Balyan surrenders in court, gets bail" Times of India 18 December 2015 Retrieved 22 September 2016
- ^ "Cabinet reshuffle: Modi government's got talent but is it being fully utilised", The Economic Times, 10 July 2016
- ^ "Muzaffarnagar riots: A Jat family protected 70 Muslims in Fugna village" India Today 14 September 2013 Retrieved 2016-09-01
|Prime Minister: Narendra Modi|
|This article about a Uttar Pradesh politician is a stub You can help Wikipedia by expanding it
|This article about a Bharatiya Janata Party politician is a stub You can help Wikipedia by expanding it
Sanjeev Balyan Information about
Sanjeev Balyan Information Video
Sanjeev Balyan viewing the topic.
There are excerpts from wikipedia on this article and video
Our site has a system which serves search engine function.
You can search all data in our system with above button which written "What did you look for? "
Welcome to our simple, stylish and fast search engine system.
We have prepared this method why you can reach most accurate and most up to date knowladge. The search engine that developed for you transmits you to the latest and exact information with its basic and quick system.
You can find nearly everything data which found from internet with this system.