Russell Investments Centerrussell investments center, russell investments center parking
Russell Investments Center is a skyscraper in Seattle, Washington After its completion, it was the largest skyscraper to mark the downtown Seattle skyline in nearly 15 years, and is the city's sixth tallest building, at 18218 m 5977 ft, with 42 floors
It was originally named WaMu Center because it was built to become the new headquarters for Washington Mutual WaMu Major construction ended in early 2006, with minor construction continuing into the fall Tenants from Washington Mutual began to move into the tower in March 2006 On September 25, 2008, Washington Mutual failed, and its assets and accounts were sold to JPMorgan Chase by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation On June 1, 2009, the building was renamed Chase Center4 On September 9, 2009, the building was purchased by Northwestern Mutual of Milwaukee Russell Investments, a Northwestern Mutual subsidiary, made the building its corporate headquarters upon relocation from Tacoma, Washington, and renamed the building the Russell Investments Center56 In December 2014 Zillow became the largest tenant in the building
The architect for the tower is NBBJ, which also designed nearby Two Union Square and other notable buildings in the downtown area of Seattle Sellen Construction was the general contractor for the project The tower is located at 1301 Second Avenue, on the opposite corner from 1201 Third Avenue that was previously named Washington Mutual Tower
WaMu Center was built to stand as Washington Mutual's headquarters, and to move most of its many Seattle area workers into one tower, to streamline operations, and to encourage worker interaction, with a reinvention of the workplace There is also a private 20,000 sq ft 1,900 m2 rooftop patio on the west half of the 17th floor for workers of the tower to take walks along the several walking paths
The tower includes the Seattle Art Museum SAM on the first four floors of the west half of the building, and connects to the museum's existing building on the southern portion of the block WaMu and SAM made an agreement where the museum may expand in two-floor increments up to the 12th floor over the next 20 years as needed7
- Dendreon8 HQ
- Russell Investments HQ
- Seattle Art Museum
- Zillow9 HQ
- En Masse Entertainment HQ
- ^ Russell Investments Center at Emporis
- ^ "Russell Investments Center" SkyscraperPage
- ^ Russell Investments Center at Structurae
- ^ Andrea James 26 May 2009 "Hello and goodbye: WaMu officially becomes Chase on June 1" The Seattle P-I Retrieved 3 February 2011
- ^ Tibbits, George 9 September 2009 "Russell Investments moving to Seattle" The Seattle Times Retrieved 3 February 2011
- ^ "Russell celebrates new global headquarters opening" Russell Investments 3 November 2010
- ^ Sheila Bacon "Where Cash Meets Culture" Constructor Retrieved 3 February 2011
- ^ Pryne, Eric 2011-03-01 "Dendreon confirms HQ move to Russell Center" The Seattle Times Retrieved 2014-12-03
- ^ Cook, John 2014-11-24 "Confirmed: Zillow to lease five more floors at downtown Seattle HQ" GeekWire Retrieved 2014-12-03
- Russell Investments Center official website
russell investments center, russell investments center address, russell investments center garden, russell investments center gym, russell investments center parking, russell investments center seattle, russell investments center seattle address
Russell Investments Center Information about
Russell Investments Center
Russell Investments Center
Russell Investments Center viewing the topic.
There are excerpts from wikipedia on this article and video
Our site has a system which serves search engine function.
You can search all data in our system with above button which written "What did you look for? "
Welcome to our simple, stylish and fast search engine system.
We have prepared this method why you can reach most accurate and most up to date knowladge. The search engine that developed for you transmits you to the latest and exact information with its basic and quick system.
You can find nearly everything data which found from internet with this system.