Rural Municipality of La Broquerierural municipality of la broquerie manitoba, rural municipality of la broquerie habs
La Broquerie is a rural municipality in the province of Manitoba in Western Canada, located in the southeastern part of the province, just south and east of the city of Steinbach The municipality consists of 6 townships La Broquerie is a fast-growing community consisting of a wide range of cultural backgrounds including English, French and Mennonite The 2011 Census reported a population of 5,198 persons, a 421% increase from the 3,659 reported in 2006
The unincorporated community of La Broquerie to the north, and the general development zones of Marchand to the east and Zhoda to the south form the urban centres of the municipality Besides the urban areas, the municipality mainly consists of agricultural production and rural residential developments in the northern half to hog production facilities and vastly undeveloped areas in the south
- 1 Communities
- 2 Geography
- 21 Adjacent rural municipalities
- 3 References
- 4 External links
- La Broquerie
According to Statistics Canada, the rural municipality has an area of 57820 km² 22324 sq mi There are no separately incorporated cities, towns or villages within the municipality Provincial Highways #12 and #52 run through the southwest and north portions of the municipality respectively Provincial Roads #301 and #302, both gravel highways, bisect the municipality The municipality is located in the plant hardiness zone of 3a/3b The municipality straddles the aspen parkland, the traditional tallgrass prairie and the Manitoba lowlands regions
Adjacent rural municipalities
- RM of Hanover - west
- Steinbach city - northwest
- RM of Ste Anne - north
- RM of Reynolds - northeast
- RM of Piney - southeast
- RM of Stuartburn - south
|Places adjacent to Rural Municipality of La Broquerie|
- ^ "Population data for La Broquerie" Statistics Canada Retrieved February 20, 2017
- ^ "Focus on Geography Series, 2011 Census - Census subdivision of La Broquerie, RM Manitoba" 2statcanca 2012-02-02 Retrieved 2012-02-09
- ^ "La Broquerie Census Data 2016" Statistics Canada Retrieved 2017-05-03
- ^ "Manitoba Municipalities: La Broquerie Rural Municipality" Manitoba Historical Society Retrieved 2017-05-03
- ^ http://wwwplantmapscom/interactive-manitoba-plant-zone-hardiness-mapphp
- ^ https://wwwgovmbca/conservation/pai/images/maps/natural_region_mappdf
- Official website
- Tourism MAP of La Broquerie
- Tourism MAP of Marchand
- Map of La Broquerie RM at Statcan
rural municipality of la broquerie habs, rural municipality of la broquerie lumber, rural municipality of la broquerie manitoba, rural municipality of la broquerie street
Rural Municipality of La Broquerie Information about
Rural Municipality of La Broquerie
Rural Municipality of La Broquerie
Rural Municipality of La Broquerie viewing the topic.
There are excerpts from wikipedia on this article and video
Our site has a system which serves search engine function.
You can search all data in our system with above button which written "What did you look for? "
Welcome to our simple, stylish and fast search engine system.
We have prepared this method why you can reach most accurate and most up to date knowladge. The search engine that developed for you transmits you to the latest and exact information with its basic and quick system.
You can find nearly everything data which found from internet with this system.