Ruciane-Nida is a town in Pisz County, Warmian-Masurian Voivodeship, Poland The town was formed in 1966 by the merger of three smaller settlements: Ruciane German: Rudczanny, renamed Niedersee in 1938, Nida German: Nieden and Wola Ratajowa
The town of Ruciane-Nida is a well-known tourist centre within the Masurian Lake District, with a popular railway line running through it: a D29-219 line – Olsztyn – Szczytno – Świętajno – Pisz – Ełk In the summer, it becomes the furthermost Southern station of the Masurian Recreational Navigation system
As of 2004, the town had a population of 4,934
- Church pw Matki Bożej Miłosierdzia Ostrobramskiej Mother of God from 1910 in Ruciane
- Historical seed hull building from late 19th century
- Military bunkers from before the World Wars, early 20th century
- Nature monuments: pine, oak
The town panorama from Nidzkie lake
Entrance to the city from Mrągow
Nidzkie lake, PTTK tourist centre and marina
- Puszcza Piska
- ^ a b M Kaemmerer 2004 Ortsnamenverzeichnis der Ortschaften jenseits von Oder u Neiße in German ISBN 3-7921-0368-0
- Official town webpage
- in Polish Biuletyn Informacji Publicznej Urzędu Miasta i Gminy
Coordinates: 53°39′N 21°33′E / 53650°N 21550°E / 53650; 21550
|Town and seat||
|This article about a location in Warmian-Masurian Voivodeship is a stub You can help Wikipedia by expanding it
Ruciane-Nida Information about
Ruciane-Nida viewing the topic.
There are excerpts from wikipedia on this article and video
Our site has a system which serves search engine function.
You can search all data in our system with above button which written "What did you look for? "
Welcome to our simple, stylish and fast search engine system.
We have prepared this method why you can reach most accurate and most up to date knowladge. The search engine that developed for you transmits you to the latest and exact information with its basic and quick system.
You can find nearly everything data which found from internet with this system.