ROKO Construction Limited, also Roko Construction Limited, but commonly referred to as ROKO, is a civil engineering and construction company in Uganda It maintains its headquarters in Kampala, Uganda, and is active in Uganda, Rwanda, South Sudan and DR Congo
- 1 Location
- 2 Overview
- 3 Operations
- 4 See also
- 5 References
- 6 External links
The headquarters and head office of ROKO Construction Limited are located in the Kawempe neighborhood of Kampala, in Kawempe Division, about 9 kilometres 6 mi north of the city's central business district The coordinates of the company headquarters are 0°22'370"N, 32°33'350"E Latitude:0376957; Longitude:32559723
ROKO was founded in 1969 by the late Rainer Kohler and the late Max Rohrer, both natives of Switzerland The company employs over 2,000 employees, including 45 qualified engineers, of whom 39 are Ugandans
Completed projects include Mapeera House, the headquarters of Centenary Bank, on Kampala Road, in Kampala, the capital and largest city in the country ROKO also constructed DFCU House, the headquarters of DFCU Bank ROKO is the lead civil engineering and construction company in the consortium that won the tender to design, develop, construct and manage JLOS House Project, a 80,000 square metres 861,113 sq ft government office development in Kampala, Uganda Construction is expected to commence in 2016 http://icmconsultantscoug/indexphppage=mtn_switch
- Economy of Uganda
- List of tallest buildings in Kampala
- ^ a b ROKO 18 June 2016 "Profile of Roko Construction Limited" Kampala: Roko Construction Limited ROKO Retrieved 18 June 2016
- ^ Globefeedcom 18 June 2016 "Distance between ROKO Construction Limited, Kampala, Central Region, Uganda and Uganda Post Office, Kampala Road, Kampala, Central Region, Uganda" Globefeedcom Retrieved 18 June 2016
- ^ Google 18 June 2016 "Location of the Headquarters of ROKO Construction Limited" Map Google Maps Google Retrieved 18 June 2016
- ^ ROKO 18 June 2016 "The History of ROKO Construction Limited" Kampala: Roko Construction Limited ROKO Retrieved 18 June 2016
- ^ Tumusiime, Adulaziizi 13 November 2013 "Prayers for dead Roko founder Koehler on today" Daily Monitor Kampala Retrieved 18 June 2016
- ^ Vision Reporter 18 June 2016 "Mapeera House: A landmark in banking" Kampala Retrieved 18 June 2016
- ^ Odyek, John 16 September 2015 "Inside DFCU's world class premises" New Vision Kampala Retrieved 18 June 2016
- ^ Press Release 12 August 2015 "JLOS House Project preferred bidder named" Kampala: Uganda Law Reform Commission Retrieved 18 June 2016
- ^ JLOS 18 June 2016 "Special Report on the JLOS House Project" JLOS House Project Retrieved 18 June 2016
- Website of ROKO Construction Limited
- Special Report on the JLOS House Project
Coordinates: 00°22′37″N 32°33′35″E / 037694°N 3255972°E / 037694; 3255972
ROKO Construction Information about
ROKO Construction viewing the topic.
There are excerpts from wikipedia on this article and video
Our site has a system which serves search engine function.
You can search all data in our system with above button which written "What did you look for? "
Welcome to our simple, stylish and fast search engine system.
We have prepared this method why you can reach most accurate and most up to date knowladge. The search engine that developed for you transmits you to the latest and exact information with its basic and quick system.
You can find nearly everything data which found from internet with this system.