Reda, Polandphotos of reda poland churches, reda poland map
Reda Pomeranian: Réda, German: Rheda is a town on the river Reda in Kashubia or Eastern Pomerania region, north-western Poland with some 17,000 inhabitants Situated in the Wejherowo County in Pomeranian Voivodeship since 1999, previously in Gdańsk Voivodeship 1975-1998
It is connected by well developed railway and highway connections to the Tricity, an agglomeration of over 1 million on the coast of Gdańsk Bay
- 1 Population
- 2 Village Reda
- 3 See also
- 4 External links
Village RedaView of Reda
In 1357 first mentioned in documents Later it shared the history of the province:
- 1308 Teutonic Order state
- 1466 Poland, province Royal Prussia
- 1772 First Partition of Poland → Kingdom of Prussia, province West Prussia
- 1920 Poland, Pomeranian Voivodeship
- 1939 Polish defense in WW2
annexed by Germany to the province Danzig-West Prussia
- 1945 Poland, Pomeranian Voivodeship
- 1967 Found the town of Reda Reda has now 5400 inhabitants
- 1982 Reda has now 6091 inhabitants Dynamic growth started
- 1982-1999 Population of Reda has grown 3 fold
- Reda - railway station in PKP or Reda - railway station in SKM articles
- Reda Pieleszewo railway stop
- Reda Rekowo railway stop
- Reda River
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Reda|
- Reda's official web site
photos of reda poland, photos of reda poland churches, reda germany, reda poland, reda poland map
Reda, Poland Information about
Reda, Poland viewing the topic.
There are excerpts from wikipedia on this article and video
Our site has a system which serves search engine function.
You can search all data in our system with above button which written "What did you look for? "
Welcome to our simple, stylish and fast search engine system.
We have prepared this method why you can reach most accurate and most up to date knowladge. The search engine that developed for you transmits you to the latest and exact information with its basic and quick system.
You can find nearly everything data which found from internet with this system.