Raoul Auernheimerraoul auernheimer
Raoul Auernheimer April 15, 1876 in Vienna – January 6, 1948, in Oakland, California was an Austrian jurist and writer
- 1 Personal life
- 2 Education
- 3 Career
- 4 Works
Auernheimer was the son of German businessman Johann Wilhelm Auernheimer and his Hungarian wife Charlotte "Jenny" BüchlerAt age 30, he married Irene Leopoldine Guttmann of Budapest
After receiving his Abitur, Auernheimer began to study law at the university in his hometown He concluded his studied with a doctorate in 1900 and became a court assessor in a Viennese court
Through his uncle Theodor Herzl he gained employment at the Neue Freien Presse He wrote articles about the theater until 1933 In addition to his own name, he also used the pseudonyms Raoul Heimern and Raoul Othmar
In 1923, he became a manager of the Austrian PEN association He was president until 1927 and remained vice-president In March 1938, he was arrested and interned in the Dachau concentration camp Because of a request by writer Emil Ludwig, the general counsel of the United States Raymund Geist intervened against his arrest At the end of 1938m he was released and emigrated to New York City
- Aus unserer verlorenen Zeit - Vienna: Molden, 2004 - mw-parser-output citecitationmw-parser-output citation qmw-parser-output id-lock-free a,mw-parser-output citation cs1-lock-free amw-parser-output id-lock-limited a,mw-parser-output id-lock-registration a,mw-parser-output citation cs1-lock-limited a,mw-parser-output citation cs1-lock-registration amw-parser-output id-lock-subscription a,mw-parser-output citation cs1-lock-subscription amw-parser-output cs1-subscription,mw-parser-output cs1-registrationmw-parser-output cs1-subscription span,mw-parser-output cs1-registration spanmw-parser-output cs1-ws-icon amw-parser-output codecs1-codemw-parser-output cs1-hidden-errormw-parser-output cs1-visible-errormw-parser-output cs1-maintmw-parser-output cs1-subscription,mw-parser-output cs1-registration,mw-parser-output cs1-formatmw-parser-output cs1-kern-left,mw-parser-output cs1-kern-wl-leftmw-parser-output cs1-kern-right,mw-parser-output cs1-kern-wl-rightmw-parser-output citation mw-selflinkISBN 3-85485-106-5
- Franz Grillparzer : der Dichter Österreichs - Vienna: Amalthea-Verl, 1972
- Josef-Kainz-Gedenkbuch - Vienna: Frisch, 1924
- Metternich : Staatsmann und Kavalier - Munich: Heyne, 1978 - ISBN 3-453-55033-1
- Die rechte und die linke Hand - Graz : Styria Verl, 1999 - ISBN 3-222-11635-0
- Das Wirtshaus zur verlorenen Zeit - Vienna: Ullstein, 1948
Raoul Auernheimer Information about
Raoul Auernheimer viewing the topic.
There are excerpts from wikipedia on this article and video
Our site has a system which serves search engine function.
You can search all data in our system with above button which written "What did you look for? "
Welcome to our simple, stylish and fast search engine system.
We have prepared this method why you can reach most accurate and most up to date knowladge. The search engine that developed for you transmits you to the latest and exact information with its basic and quick system.
You can find nearly everything data which found from internet with this system.