Raju Narisettiraju narisetti, raju narisetti tony kornheiser
Raju Narisetti 1966 is CEO of Gizmodo Media Group Formerly he was Senior Vice-President, Strategy, for News Corporation
Narisetti had been Managing Editor of The Wall Street Journal Digital Network and a Deputy Managing Editor of The Wall Street Journal effective 15 February 2012, which marked a return of this veteran digital executive to WSJ, where he had previously spent 13 years 1994–2006 in the US and Europe In that role, he managed digital content teams as well as content strategy and execution for wsjcom, marketwatchcom as well as other US and international WSJ digital content assets of Dow Jones & Co, a unit of News Corp
In his previous stint, until June 2006, Narisetti was the Editor of the Wall Street Journal Europe and a Deputy Managing Editor of the Wall Street Journal, reporting to Paul Steiger, with overall responsibility of Europe, Middle East and Africa
In January 2009, Narisetti was named a managing editor of The Washington Post, the first outsider to be hired in that role at the Post As one of two Managing Editors, he was responsible for all content, staff and digital content strategy for Washingtonpostcom as well as the Post's mobile and tablet platforms He managed the Post's Social, Search and Engagement teams as well as the Post's Presentation Team photo, graphics, design, video and multimedia He reported to Post Executive Editor Marcus Brauchli At the Post, Raju was responsible for overseeing the Post's 2009 print redesign, the creation of an integrated organisation from separate print and online operations, combining two separate newsrooms/organizations, effective November 2009 He was also responsible for content in the Post's new conferences business, Washington Post Live, as well as its new business weekly, Capital Business, both new ventures launched in 2010
On 12 April 2010, The Washington Post won four Pulitzer Prizes for work done in 2009, the most for any single newspaper for that year, including two for the Post Magazine Gene Weingarten and for Style Sarah Kaufman, both sections then headed by Raju On 18 April 2011, The Post's only 2011 Pulitzer Prize went to its photography team for pictures of Haiti The photo team is part of Presentation group headed by Narisetti
Narisetti resigned from the Post in January 2012 In a January memo to Post staff announcing Raju's departure, Marcus Brauchli thanked Narisetti for helping achieve record digital audience growth at the Post
Prior to joining the Post, from 2006–2008 Narisetti was the founding editor of Mint India's only Berliner format business newspaper and its web site wwwlivemintcom that was launched by him on 1 February 2007 for HT Media Ltd, which is also the publisher of Hindustan Times and is headquartered in New Delhi, India According to Indian Readership Survey, Mint is now the No 2 business daily in India and available in New Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore, Chandigarh and Pune, Kolkata, Chennai, Ahmedabad and Hyderabad
Narisetti was named a Young Global Leader by the World Economic Forum in 2007 He is also on the board of trustees of Institute of International Education IIE, which administers the Fulbright Scholarships and Scholar Rescue Fund, and the International Center for Journalists ICFJ
On 16 October 2017, Narisetti was appointed to the Wikimedia Foundation Board of Trustees
- SAJAforum report on Raju Narisetti stepping down as editor of Mint, 27 December 2008
- SAJAforum report on Raju Narisetti becoming a Washington Post managing editor, 13 January 2009
- ^ "Univision Communications Inc Names Raju Narisetti CEO of Gizmodo Media Group" Univision 2016-09-21 Retrieved 2017-03-15
- ^ Stelter, Brian 2016-09-21 "Raju Narisetti named CEO of what was Gawker Media" CNNMoney Retrieved 2017-04-01
- ^ "Raju Narisetti Named Senior Vice President & Deputy Head of Strategy for New News Corporation" Business Wire 25 February 2013
- ^ "Narisetti leaves DC to join Wall Street Journal" The Wall Street Journal 20 January 2012
- ^ "Haiti's profound sorrow" The Washington Post
- ^ Bell, Melissa 20 January 2012 "Raju Narisetti, Post managing editor, to rejoin Wall Street Journal – Ask The Post" The Washington Post
- ^ Bobby McObvious said:20 January, 201210:13 pm 20 January 2012 "Narisetti quits Washington Post for Wall Street Journal" Jimromeneskocom
- ^ "Raju Narisetti joins Wikimedia Foundation Board of Trusteess" Wikimedia Foundation 16 October 2017 Retrieved 16 October 2017
gizmodo media group raju narisetti, raju narisetti, raju narisetti fired, raju narisetti tony kornheiser, raju narisetti wikipedia
Raju Narisetti Information about
Raju Narisetti viewing the topic.
There are excerpts from wikipedia on this article and video
Random Posts (searchxengine.com)
Our site has a system which serves search engine function.You can search all data in our system with above button which written "What did you look for? "Welcome to our simple, stylish and fast search engine system.
We have prepared this method why you can reach most accurate and most up to date knowladge.The search engine that developed for you transmits you to the latest and exact information with its basic and quick system.
You can find nearly everything data which found from internet with this system.