RaftLib1 is a portable parallel processing system that aims to provide extreme performance while increasing programmer productivity It enables a programmer to assemble a massively parallel program both local and distributed using simple iostream-like operators RaftLib handles threading, memory allocation, memory placement, and auto-parallelization of compute kernels2 It enables applications to be constructed from chains of compute kernels forming a task and pipeline parallel compute graph Programs are authored in C++ although other language bindings are planned
Here is a Hello World example for demonstration purposes:3#include <raft> #include <raftio> #include <cstdlib> #include <string> class hi : public raft::kernel virtual raft::kstatus run ; int main int argc, char argv
- ^ "RaftLib: A C++ Template Library for High Performance Stream Parallel Processing" PDF http://wwwjonathanbeardio/pdf/blc15pdf Retrieved 2016-08-10
- ^ "Online Modeling and Tuning of Parallel Stream Processing Systems" PDF http://wwwjonathanbeardio//pdf/beard-thesispdf Retrieved 2016-08-10
- ^ "Hello World Example" http://raftlibio Retrieved 2016-08-10
- The RaftLib Project Page
- RaftLib User Wiki
- Project GitHub Repository
- CPPNow RaftLib Tutorial Session
- A Short Introduction to Stream Processing
- Parallel BZip2 Implementation Using RaftLib
RaftLib Information about
RaftLib Information Video
RaftLib viewing the topic.
There are excerpts from wikipedia on this article and video
Our site has a system which serves search engine function.
You can search all data in our system with above button which written "What did you look for? "
Welcome to our simple, stylish and fast search engine system.
We have prepared this method why you can reach most accurate and most up to date knowladge. The search engine that developed for you transmits you to the latest and exact information with its basic and quick system.
You can find nearly everything data which found from internet with this system.