Qt Creatorqt creator, qt creator tutorial
- 1 History
- 2 Projects
- 3 Editors
- 4 Targets
- 5 Tools
- 6 Debuggers
- 7 See also
- 8 References
- 9 External links
Development of what would eventually become Qt Creator had begun by 2007 or earlier under transitional names Workbench and later Project Greenhouse7 It debuted during the later part of the Qt 4 era, starting with the release of Qt Creator, version 10 in March 20098 and subsequently bundled with Qt 45 in SDK 200939
This was at a time when the standalone Qt Designer application was still the widget layout tool of choice for developers There is no indication that Creator had layout capability at this stage The record is somewhat muddied on this point perhaps due to changes in ownership or the emphasis on Qt Quick, but the integration of Qt Designer under Qt Creator is first mentioned at least as early as Qt 47 ca late 201110 Currently in the Qt 5 era it is simply stated that "Qt Designer's functionality is now included as part of sic Qt Creator IDE"11
Qt Creator includes a project manager that can use a variety of project formats such as pro, CMake, Autotools and others A project file can contain information such as what files are included into the project, custom build steps and settings for running the applications
Qt Creator includes a code editor and integrates Qt Designer for designing and building graphical user interfaces GUIs from Qt widgets
The code editor in Qt Creator supports syntax highlighting for various languages In addition to that, the code editor can parse code in C++ and QML languages and as a result code completion, context-sensitive help, semantic navigation are provided12
Qt Designer is a tool for designing and building graphical user interfaces GUIs from Qt widgets It is possible to compose and customize the widgets or dialogs and test them using different styles and resolutions directly in the editor Widgets and forms created with Qt Designer are integrated with programmed code, using the Qt signals and slots mechanism
Qt Quick Designer is a tool for developing animations by using a declarative programming language QML
Qt Creator provides support for building and running Qt applications for desktop environments Windows, Linux, FreeBSD and Mac OS, mobile devices Android, BlackBerry, Maemo, and MeeGo and embedded Linux devices Build settings allow to switch between build targets, different Qt versions and build configurations For mobile device targets, Qt Creator can generate an installation package, install it to a mobile device that is attached to the development computer and run it there Installation packages can be published on the Ovi Store
Qt Creator is integrated with a set of tools, such as version control systems and Qt Simulator The following version control systems are supported:
Qt Simulator is a tool for testing Qt applications that are intended for mobile devices in an environment similar to that of the device
Qt Creator does not include a debugger for native code It provides a debugger plugin that acts as an interface between the Qt Creator core and external native debuggers to debug the C++ language13 Qt Creator displays the raw information provided by the native debuggers in a simplified manner Debuggers supported are:
- GNU Symbolic Debugger GDB
- Microsoft Console Debugger CDB
- LLVM debugger LLDB
- Linux on the desktop
- Glade Interface Designer – a GUI builder for GTK+
- ^ "Qt Creator 42 released" blogqtio 2016-12-14 Retrieved 2017-01-06
- ^ "Qt Licensing - Qt Developer Network" qt-projectorg Retrieved 5 December 2012
- ^ "Developer Tools — Digia Plc" qtdigiacom Retrieved 5 December 2012
- ^ "FAQ | Qt Creator Manual" Digia 2014 Retrieved 6 January 2014
- ^ http://sourceforgenet/projects/tabbededitor/
- ^ https://githubcom/chenjiexin/editortabs
- ^ "Qt Blog, ''Qt Creator 12 released'' accessed 12 Aug 2013" Blogqtdigiacom Retrieved 2013-09-22
- ^ "Qt Blog, ''Working hard on QtCreator 11'' accessed 12 Aug 2013" Blogqtdigiacom Retrieved 2013-09-22
- ^ "Computrade, ''Qt 45, Qt Creator released'' accessed 12 Aug 2013" Ctiacesupplierscom 2009-03-24 Retrieved 2013-09-22
- ^ http://qt-projectorg/wiki/QtCreatorWhitepaper Ot Project site, Qt Creator Whitepaper Unfortunately this document doesn't seem to include any reference to Qt or Qt Creator version numbers That information is seen only on the 'parent' page that links to this one, http://qt-projectorg/doc/qt-47/ both accessed 12 Aug 2013
- ^ "Nokia Developer Wiki, ''Qt Designer'' accessed 11 Aug 2013" Developernokiacom Retrieved 2013-09-22
- ^ "Qt Creator: FAQ" qt-projectorg 31 March 2009 Retrieved 5 December 2012
- ^ "Debugging - Qt Creator Manual"
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Qt Creator|
- Qt-Project's QtCreator wiki page
- Open Source Page
- Qt Creator Manual
- C++ front-end introduction
- Official C++ front-end wiki
|C and C++||
Italics indicate software no longer in development
qt creator, qt creator download, qt creator ide, qt creator linux, qt creator linux mint, qt creator manual pdf, qt creator no valid kits found, qt creator python, qt creator tutorial, qt creator ubuntu
Qt Creator Information about
Qt Creator viewing the topic.
There are excerpts from wikipedia on this article and video
Our site has a system which serves search engine function.
You can search all data in our system with above button which written "What did you look for? "
Welcome to our simple, stylish and fast search engine system.
We have prepared this method why you can reach most accurate and most up to date knowladge. The search engine that developed for you transmits you to the latest and exact information with its basic and quick system.
You can find nearly everything data which found from internet with this system.