Purple swamphenpurple swamphen, purple swamphen (porphyrio porphyrio)
The purple swamphen has been split into the following species:
- Western swamphen, Porphyrio porphyrio, southwest Europe and northwest Africa
- African swamphen, Porphyrio madagascariensis, sub-Saharan continental Africa and Madagascar
- Grey-headed swamphen, Porphyrio poliocephalus, Middle East, through the Indian subcontinent to southern China and northern Thailand
- Black-backed swamphen, Porphyrio indicus, southeast Asia to Sulawesi
- Philippine swamphen, Porphyrio pulverulentus, Philippine islands
- Australasian swamphen, Porphyrio melanotus, Australia, New Zealand, and Oceania
- Swamphen, the genus Porphyrio
|This article includes a list of related items that share the same name or similar names
If an internal link incorrectly led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article
purple swamphen, purple swamphen (porphyrio porphyrio), purple swamphen bird, purple swamphen chick photos, purple swamphen countable, purple swamphen head, purple swamphen location history, purple swamphen mutations, purple swamphen penelope lively, purple swamphen vs purple gallinule
Purple swamphen Information about
Purple swamphen viewing the topic.
There are excerpts from wikipedia on this article and video
Our site has a system which serves search engine function.
You can search all data in our system with above button which written "What did you look for? "
Welcome to our simple, stylish and fast search engine system.
We have prepared this method why you can reach most accurate and most up to date knowladge. The search engine that developed for you transmits you to the latest and exact information with its basic and quick system.
You can find nearly everything data which found from internet with this system.