Pleuromutilinpleuromutilin antibiotics, pleuromutilin side effects
Pleuromutilin and its derivatives are antibacterial drugs that inhibit protein synthesis in bacteria by binding to the peptidyl transferase component of the 50S subunit of ribosomes
This class of antibiotics includes the licensed drugs retapamulin approved for topical use in humans, valnemulin and tiamulin approved for use in animals and the investigational drugs azamulin and lefamulin BC-3781
Pleuromutilin was first discovered as an antibiotic in 1950 It is derived from the fungus Clitopilus passeckerianus formerly Pleurotus passeckerianus, and has also been found in Drosophila subatrata, Clitopilus scyphoides, and some other Clitopilus species
The total synthesis of pleuromutilin has been reported
- ^ Long, Katherine S; Lykke H Hansen; Lene Jakobsen; Birte Vester April 2006 "Interaction of Pleuromutilin Derivatives with the Ribosomal Peptidyl Transferase Center" PDF Antimicrobial Agents and Chemotherapy 50 4:1458–1462 doi:101128/AAC5041458-14622006 PMC 1426994 PMID 16569865
- ^ Lolk, L; Pøhlsgaard, J; Jepsen, A S; Hansen, L H; Nielsen, H; Steffansen, S I; Sparving, L; Nielsen, A B; Vester, B; Nielsen, P 2008 "A Click Chemistry Approach to Pleuromutilin Conjugates with Nucleosides or Acyclic Nucleoside Derivatives and Their Binding to the Bacterial Ribosome" Journal of Medicinal Chemistry 51 16:4957–4967 doi:101021/jm800261u PMID 18680270
- ^ Novak, R; Shlaes DM February 2010 "The pleuromutilin antibiotics:a new class for human use" Current Opinion in Investigational Drugs 11 2:182–91 PMID 20112168
- ^ Kilaru, Sreedhar; Catherine M Collins; Amanda J Hartley; Andy M Bailey; Gary D Foster 2009-09-18 "Establishing Molecular Tools for Genetic Manipulation of the Pleuromutilin-Producing Fungus Clitopilus passeckerianus" Appl Environ Microbiol American Society for Microbiology 75 22:7196–7204 doi:101128/AEM01151-09 PMC 2786515 PMID 19767458
- ^ Total synthesis of +--pleuromutilin E Grant Gibbons Journal of the American Chemical Society 1982 104 6, 1767-1769 doi:101021/ja00370a067
- ^ Synthetic studies directed toward naturally occurring cyclooctanoids 2 A stereocontrolled assembly of +--pleuromutilin via a remarkable sterically demanding oxy-Cope rearrangement Robert K Boeckman Jr, Dane M Springer, and Thomas R Alessi Journal of the American Chemical Society 1989 111 21, 8284-8286 doi:101021/ja00203a043
- ^ Fazakerley, N J, Helm, M D and Procter, D J 2013, Total Synthesis of +-Pleuromutilin Chem Eur J, 19:6718–6723 doi:101002/chem201300968
- ^ A modular and enantioselective synthesis of the pleuromutilin antibiotics Stephen K Murphy, Mingshuo Zeng, Seth B Herzon Science 02 Jun 2017:Vol 356, Issue 6341, pp 956-959 doi:101126/scienceaan0003
|This systemic antibiotic-related article is a stub You can help Wikipedia by expanding it|
pleuromutilin antibiotics, pleuromutilin class, pleuromutilin derivatives, pleuromutilin gsk, pleuromutilin industrial, pleuromutilin mechanism of action, pleuromutilin side effects, pleuromutilin synthesis, pleuromutilin toxicity, pleuromutilina
Pleuromutilin Information about
Pleuromutilin viewing the topic.
There are excerpts from wikipedia on this article and video
Our site has a system which serves search engine function.You can search all data in our system with above button which written "What did you look for? "Welcome to our simple, stylish and fast search engine system.
We have prepared this method why you can reach most accurate and most up to date knowladge.The search engine that developed for you transmits you to the latest and exact information with its basic and quick system.
You can find nearly everything data which found from internet with this system.