PHTPPphtpp estrogen receptor, phtpp
PHTPP is a synthetic, nonsteroidal, and highly selective antagonist of ERβ that is used in scientific research to study the function of this receptor It possesses 36-fold selectivity for ERβ over ERα, and is a silent antagonist of ERβ
- Propylpyrazoletriol PPT
- Methylpiperidinopyrazole MPP
- R,R-Tetrahydrochrysene R,R-THC
- Diarylpropionitrile DPN
- Prinaberel ERB-041
- ^ Neurosteroids Frontiers E-books pp 95– ISBN 978-2-88919-078-2
- ^ Cytoplasmic and Nuclear Receptors—Advances in Research and Application: 2012 Edition ScholarlyEditions 26 December 2012 pp 220– ISBN 978-1-4649-9741-9
- ^ Compton DR, Sheng S, Carlson KE, Rebacz NA, Lee IY, Katzenellenbogen BS, Katzenellenbogen JA 2004 "Pyrazolopyrimidines: estrogen receptor ligands possessing estrogen receptor beta antagonist activity" J Med Chem 47 24: 5872–93 doi:101021/jm049631k PMID 15537344
|See also Receptor/signaling modulators Estrogens and antiestrogens Androgen receptor modulators Progesterone receptor modulators List of estrogens|
|This pharmacology-related article is a stub You can help Wikipedia by expanding it
phtpp, phtpp estrogen receptor
PHTPP Information about
PHTPP viewing the topic.
There are excerpts from wikipedia on this article and video
Our site has a system which serves search engine function.
You can search all data in our system with above button which written "What did you look for? "
Welcome to our simple, stylish and fast search engine system.
We have prepared this method why you can reach most accurate and most up to date knowladge. The search engine that developed for you transmits you to the latest and exact information with its basic and quick system.
You can find nearly everything data which found from internet with this system.