Phoenix Park tram stopphoenix park tram stop
Phoenix Park is a tram stop on the Nottingham Express Transit NET light rail system, in the city of Nottingham suburb of Bulwell It serves as one of the two northern termini the other being Hucknall of the NET's initial system, and is at the end of the short single line branch from Highbury Vale The stop a single island platform, flanked by two stub tracks which are segregated from the adjacent road Phoenix Park serves as one of several park and ride stops on the NET network, with more than 600 car parking spaces located next to the stop123
With the opening of NET's phase two, Phoenix Park is now the terminus of NET line 2, which runs through the city centre to a terminus in Clifton Trams run at frequencies that vary between 4 and 8 trams per hour, depending on the day and time of day34
The tram stop and car park, along with the surrounding business park, is on the site of the former Babbington Colliery, also known as Cinderhill Colliery, which opened in 1841 and was the first site for large-scale coal mining in the county of Nottinghamshire56
Park and ride
Tracks quickly become one
On the way to Cinderhill
- ^ "Nottingham Express Transit : Tram Stops : Phoenix Park" TheTramscouk Archived from the original on 24 September 2015 Retrieved 9 August 2015
- ^ Election Maps Map Ordnance Survey Retrieved 11 August 2015 Viewed for appropriate area with unitary authority ward boundaries and names selected
- ^ a b "Extending your Tram Service" PDF Nottingham Express Transit Archived PDF from the original on 7 August 2015 Retrieved 5 August 2015
- ^ "Nottingham Express Transit Phase 2 opens" Railway Gazette DVV Media UK Ltd 25 August 2015 Archived from the original on 28 August 2015 Retrieved 25 August 2015
- ^ "Thoresby Colliery to close in July with loss of 600 jobs" Nottingham Post 16 May 2015 Archived from the original on 13 October 2015 Retrieved 9 August 2015
- ^ "Pioneer owner North died at 57 in poverty" Nottingham Post 21 August 2010 Archived from the original on 30 May 2014 Retrieved 9 August 2015
- Media related to Phoenix Park tram stop at Wikimedia Commons
phoenix park tram stop
Phoenix Park tram stop Information about
Phoenix Park tram stop
Phoenix Park tram stop
Phoenix Park tram stop viewing the topic.
There are excerpts from wikipedia on this article and video
Our site has a system which serves search engine function.
You can search all data in our system with above button which written "What did you look for? "
Welcome to our simple, stylish and fast search engine system.
We have prepared this method why you can reach most accurate and most up to date knowladge. The search engine that developed for you transmits you to the latest and exact information with its basic and quick system.
You can find nearly everything data which found from internet with this system.