Parents of the Bandparents of the band perry, who are the parents of the band offspring
Parents of the Band is a 2008 British comedy television series, created by Jimmy Nail and Tarquin Gotch and shown on BBC One The show stars Jimmy Nail, and is set around a teenage musical band, of which each band member's parents are trying to manage
- 1 Airing
- 2 Development
- 3 Plot
- 4 Cast
- 5 Episodes
- 6 References
- 7 External links
The first episode aired on 28 November 2008 at 8:30pm on BBC One On BBC One Scotland, and BBC One Northern Ireland however, the show aired at various times on Fridays Each episode of Parents of the Band also aired in High-definition on BBC HD a week after its BBC One showing The first episode received 261 million 112% viewers Episode 2 gained an additional 250,000 viewers, with 286m 127% The final episode of series one aired on 9 January 2009
The six episode series was commissioned by Lucy Lumsden, BBC Controller, Comedy Commissioning The show was a co-venture between BBC Vision Productions and Serious Entertainment Productions The latter company is owned by the series co-creators, Jimmy Nail and Tarquin Gotch The series was written by David Cummings, and the script was edited by the writing partners, Dick Clement and Ian La Frenais The producer is Charlie Hanson and executive producer is Kenton Allen, BBC Creative Head of Comedy Talent and Comedy North
Jimmy Nail composed the theme music with Gary Kemp, of the eighties synth-pop band Spandau Ballet A music video for the song "I Cry" was also posted on the show's BBC website
Phil Parker Nail is the father of Jack Lossaso, who is a drummer in a teen band with a number of his friends Phil is recently separated from his wife Marketa Young and was in a 'one-hit wonder' band in the 1980s, with the song "I Cry" Jack and his band simply want to jam and have fun, but their parents are standing in the way, not because they disapprove, but because they also want to be a part of the rock-star lifestyle Ultimately the band enter into a talent contest
- Jimmy Nail as Phil Parker
- Peter Losasso as Jack Parker
- Nina Young as Marketa
- Cascade Brown as Shania
- Niky Wardley as Sandy Soutakis
- David Barseghian as Eddie Soutakis
- Lucinda Dryzek as Lucy Soutakis
- Nicola Hughes as Carmen Cunningham
- Colin McFarlane as Ashton Cunningham
- Franz Drameh as Granville Cunningham
- Michael Karim as Adi Kundra
- Geoffrey McGivern as Kipper Hitchcock
EpisodesMain article: List of Parents of the Band episodes
The first series which aired from 28 November 2008 to 9 January 2009 featured 6 episodes
- ^ "Sluggish start for new Nail comedy" Digital Spy 30 November 2008 Retrieved 6 December 2008
- ^ "10m see Swash win 'I'm A Celebrity'" Digital Spy 6 December 2008 Retrieved 6 December 2008
- ^ "Jimmy Nail returns to BBC One in Parents of the Band" BBC Press Office 19 March 2008 Retrieved 28 November 2008
- Parents of the Band at BBC Online
- Parents of the Band at BBC Programmes
- Parents of the Band at TVcom
- Parents of the Band on IMDb
- Parents of the Band at British Comedy Guide
|La Frenais alone||
parents of the band offspring, parents of the band perry, the parents of the band perry, who are the parents of the band offspring, who are the parents of the band perry, who is the parents of the band perry
Parents of the Band Information about
Parents of the Band
Parents of the Band
Parents of the Band viewing the topic.
There are excerpts from wikipedia on this article and video
Our site has a system which serves search engine function.
You can search all data in our system with above button which written "What did you look for? "
Welcome to our simple, stylish and fast search engine system.
We have prepared this method why you can reach most accurate and most up to date knowladge. The search engine that developed for you transmits you to the latest and exact information with its basic and quick system.
You can find nearly everything data which found from internet with this system.