Order, Law and Justice
Order, Law and Justice Bulgarian: Ред, законност и справедливост, Red, zakonnost i spravedlivost, abbreviated to RZS, is a conservative political party in Bulgaria Its main focus is on fighting crime and corruption It won the minimum ten seats in the National Assembly at the 2009 election, making it the smallest of the six parties in the legislature Later some of the deputies left the parliamentary group and it broke the minimum of ten, which inevitably made all parliamentary representatives of the party independent deputies
It is led by Yane Yanev, who has frequently revealed classified documents backing up his claims of corruption The party is close to the British Conservative Party
The logo of Order, Law and Justice is a blue and orange checkerboard pattern
The party was founded by renaming and reforming the National Association - Bulgarian Agrarian People's Union NS-BZNS, which had been part of the United Democratic Forces, decided on the fourth congress of the NS-BZNS in the end of 2005 Its main goal is fighting corruption In the 2007 European election, RZS won only 05% of the vote By the time of the 2009 election, this had increased to 47%, with RZS claiming that only electoral fraud had prevented it from receiving 10%, which would have given it two seats
A month later, RZS took part in elections to the National Assembly Its parliamentary ticket was headed by Atanas Semov, a law professor at the University of Sofia Its platform called for the formation of a stable center-right coalition that would exclude the Bulgarian Socialist Party, a proactive campaign against political corruption, compulsory education until age 16, greater efforts to fight illiteracy, and the rejection of ethnic nationalism in politics
The election saw RZS win 413% of the vote: just clearing the 4% threshold and entitling it to ten seats The party supported the new centre-right government under Boyko Borisov, but refused to sign an official declaration of support, after pressure from the European Conservatives and Reformists over the involvement of Attack One of RZS's MPs, Mario Tagarinski, left the party on 9 December 2009, pushing the party below the minimum of ten MPs required to form an official parliamentary group Another MP, Dimitar Choukarski, left on 11 March 2010, reducing it further to eight MPs
The party nominated Atanas Semov for president during the 2011 presidential election He finished seventh with only 184% of the popular vote
In the 2013 parliamentary election the party won only 167% of the popular vote and failed to win a seat
- ^ a b c d Chary, Frederick B 2011, The History of Bulgaria, Greenwood, p xxvi, 173
- ^ "Regional Risk Watch: Central Eastern Europe" PDF Political Risk Insurance Center 24 August 2009 Retrieved 8 July 2010
- ^ "Bulgaria" PDF Nations in Transit 2010 Freedom House 2010 Retrieved 8 July 2010
- ^ Ilieva, Tsvetelia; Ivanova, Irina 5 July 2009 "Factbox: Main political parties in Bulgaria" Reuters
- ^ "Parliament worried about Bulgaria TV ban plan" EurActiv 18 December 2009 Retrieved 8 July 2010
- ^ a b Kostadinov, Petar 11 March 2010 "Order, Law and Justice party loses one more MP" The Sofia Echo
- ^ "Opposition party wants 11 Cabinet ministers axed over alleged conflict of interests", The Sofia Echo, 14 Jan 2010, retrieved 5 July 2011
- ^ "Ataka" Nationalists Compile List of Most Corrupt Bulgarian Politicians, Novinitecom Sofia News Agency, 12 Sep 2008, retrieved 5 July 2011
- ^ a b Kostadinov, Petar 9 December 2009 "Order, Law and Justice parliamentary group officially disbanded" Sofia Echo
- ^ a b "Borisov's turn" The Economist 9 July 2009
- ^ "Bulgaria Opposition RZS Suspicious of Vote Manipulation" Sofia News Agency 8 June 2009
- ^ "Bulgaria Conservative Party Refuses to Sign GERB Memorandum" Sofia News Agency 17 July 2009
- Official website
Order, Law and Justice Information about
Order, Law and Justice
Order, Law and Justice
Order, Law and Justice viewing the topic.
There are excerpts from wikipedia on this article and video
Our site has a system which serves search engine function.
You can search all data in our system with above button which written "What did you look for? "
Welcome to our simple, stylish and fast search engine system.
We have prepared this method why you can reach most accurate and most up to date knowladge. The search engine that developed for you transmits you to the latest and exact information with its basic and quick system.
You can find nearly everything data which found from internet with this system.