Orane Simpson 4 September 1983 – 13 October 2009 was a Jamaican footballer
- 1 Club career
- 2 International career
- 3 Death
- 4 References
Simpson began his professional career with Tivoli Gardens FC, and scored the winning goal in a final round victory over Arnett Gardens FC to lead the club to the 2009 Jamaican National Premier League title
Simpson made a few appearances for the Jamaica national football team in friendlies that were part of the build-up to the 2009 CONCACAF Gold Cup
Simpson was attacked and stabbed to death in Kingston, Jamaica, on 13 October 2009 Before the kick-off of each Jamaica league game on Sunday 18 October, a minute of silence was observed in his memory
- ^ Orane Simpson at National-Football-Teamscom
- ^ Mugisa, Kwesi 2009-05-18 "Tivoli win DPL title at the wire" The Jamaica Gleaner
- ^ Williams, Gordon 2009-06-01 "Reggae Boyz lift standard in El Salvador stalemate" The Jamaica Gleaner
- ^ Campbell, Howard 2009-10-14 "Jamaican police: National team player killed" AP
- ^ Simpson's death shocks Tivoli community - Jamaica Observer
- ^ Chance for Sporting to go top as TG idle - Jamaica Observer
|This biographical article relating to Jamaican soccer is a stub You can help Wikipedia by expanding it
Orane Simpson Information about
Orane Simpson viewing the topic.
There are excerpts from wikipedia on this article and video
Our site has a system which serves search engine function.
You can search all data in our system with above button which written "What did you look for? "
Welcome to our simple, stylish and fast search engine system.
We have prepared this method why you can reach most accurate and most up to date knowladge. The search engine that developed for you transmits you to the latest and exact information with its basic and quick system.
You can find nearly everything data which found from internet with this system.