OpenRCopenrct2, openrc truggy
On Unix-like systems, OpenRC is a dependency-based init system that works with the system-provided init program, normally /sbin/init; however, it is not a replacement for /sbin/init
OpenRC is the default init system of Gentoo, Alpine Linux and other Linux distributions, which means that the software packages and daemons of those distributions support it, coming with or using the available scripts Next to Linux OpenRC can also be used on different BSD systems Its creator is a NetBSD developer, who started the Gentoo/FreeBSD project TrueOS, a FreeBSD based system is also using OpenRC as its default in its default configuration3
OpenRC provides the following features:
- Portable to non-Linux
- Parallel service startup optional, in development4
- Dependency based boot-up
- Process segregation through cgroups
- Per-service resource limits ulimit
- Separation of code and configuration initd / confd
- Easily extensible startup scripts customizable by users
- Ability to include an unlimited variety of commands beyond basic "start, stop, and status"
- Stateful init scripts is it started already
- Complex init scripts to start multiple components Samba smbd and nmbd, NFS nfsd, portmap, etc
- Automatic dependency calculation and service ordering
- Proper integration into container/virtualization Linux-VServer, OpenVZ, etc5
- Proper modular architecture and separation of optional components Cron, syslog
- Expressive and flexible network handling including VPN, bridges, etc
- Support for bare-metal bare-dependency servers67
- Verbose debug mode
- ^ "openrc-023" Retrieved December 20, 2016
- ^ "openrc", Analysis Summary, Ohloh, retrieved 2012-03-10
- ^ https://wwwtrueosorg/changelog/
- ^ Parallel startup in OpenRC was disabled by default due to bug 391945 boot can hang when rc_parallel=yes
- ^ OpenRC
- ^ gentoo-embedded post, 29 Jul 2011
- ^ Using Mdev on Gentoo
- Official website
- OpenRC git repositories at gentooorg and GitHub
- Init systems comparison: part 1 and part 2 LWNnet
|Process supervision tools||
openrc f1, openrc formula, openrc truggy, openrc vs system d, openrc2, openrcforums, openrct2, openrct2 cheats, openrct2 download, openrct2 multiplayer
OpenRC Information about
OpenRC viewing the topic.
There are excerpts from wikipedia on this article and video
Our site has a system which serves search engine function.
You can search all data in our system with above button which written "What did you look for? "
Welcome to our simple, stylish and fast search engine system.
We have prepared this method why you can reach most accurate and most up to date knowladge. The search engine that developed for you transmits you to the latest and exact information with its basic and quick system.
You can find nearly everything data which found from internet with this system.