Office of Racial Policyoffice of racial policy, office of racial policy definition
The Office of Racial Policy was a department of the Nazi Party NSDAP that was founded for "unifying and supervising all indoctrination and propaganda work in the field of population and racial politics"[This quote needs a citation] It began in 1933 as the NSDAP Office for Enlightenment on Population Policy and Racial Welfare German: Aufklärungsamt für Bevölkerungspolitik und Rassenpflege By 1935, it had been renamed NSDAP Office of Racial Policy German: Rassenpolitisches Amt der NSDAP or RPA
Dr Walter Gross remained the RPA's leader until his suicide at the end of the Second World War in April 1945
- 1 Purpose
- 2 Methods
- 3 See also
- 4 References
- 5 External links
The main role of the RPA was to oversee the production and maintenance of propaganda regarding the ethnic consciousness of the Nordic Aryan master race This was termed "enlightenment" rather than "propaganda" by the Nazi authorities, because it was "not a call for immediate action but a long-term change in attitude" Dr Gross did not want people thinking of themselves as individuals but rather as "single links in the great chain of life"
All NSDAP racial information required the approval of Gross' office before publication The department dealt with all measures concerning the field of population and racial policies in cooperation with other Nazi and SS agencies, such as the RKFDV The RPA checked and passed all Nazi Party press releases on issues of race It also provided input for drafting Nazi legislation regarding racial issue
The RPA produced Neues Volk, a monthly magazine aimed at a general readership rather than towards a specialist audience But while containing articles on topics such as travel tips, its central theme was the promotion of eugenics and ethnic consciousness Other publications created by the office included a ten-point plan to marriage The guidelines, rather than focusing on love, stressed the ideal criteria for marriage in the Nazi state was the consideration of race and health The pamphlet urged investigation of the ancestry of potential mates, and that the hereditary fit should not remain single, concluding with the injunction to hope for many children Other works included "Can You Think Racially" and "Peasantry between Yesterday and Today"
The RPA also created traveling exhibitions that presented the ideal Aryan type as unchanging in contrast to subhuman types In its first year, the office had published 14 pamphlets for racial education This led to the establishment of intensive training courses to create ethnic educators More than a thousand Sturmabteilung personnel and recent medical school graduates were indoctrinated each year on Nazi racial topics until 1945
- Hauptamt Volksdeutsche Mittelstelle
- Racial policy of Nazi Germany
- ^ Robert Cecil, The Myth of the Master Race: Alfred Rosenberg and Nazi Ideology p 115 mw-parser-output citecitationmw-parser-output citation qmw-parser-output id-lock-free a,mw-parser-output citation cs1-lock-free amw-parser-output id-lock-limited a,mw-parser-output id-lock-registration a,mw-parser-output citation cs1-lock-limited a,mw-parser-output citation cs1-lock-registration amw-parser-output id-lock-subscription a,mw-parser-output citation cs1-lock-subscription amw-parser-output cs1-subscription,mw-parser-output cs1-registrationmw-parser-output cs1-subscription span,mw-parser-output cs1-registration spanmw-parser-output cs1-ws-icon amw-parser-output codecs1-codemw-parser-output cs1-hidden-errormw-parser-output cs1-visible-errormw-parser-output cs1-maintmw-parser-output cs1-subscription,mw-parser-output cs1-registration,mw-parser-output cs1-formatmw-parser-output cs1-kern-left,mw-parser-output cs1-kern-wl-leftmw-parser-output cs1-kern-right,mw-parser-output cs1-kern-wl-rightmw-parser-output citation mw-selflinkISBN 0-396-06577-5
- ^ "National Socialist Racial Policy: A Speech to German Women"
- ^ Koonz, p 106
- ^ a b Koonz, p 110
- ^ "Neues Volk"
- ^ Koonz, p 117
- ^ Koonz, p 117-9
- ^ Richard Overy, The Dictators: Hitler's Germany, Stalin's Russia, p247 ISBN 0-393-02030-4
- ^ a b Claudia, p 123
- ^ Koonz, p 122
- ^ Claudia Koonz, The Nazi Conscience, p 116 ISBN 0-674-01172-4
- NSDAP on cine-holocaust
and war crimes
|Role and impact in |
office of racial policy, office of racial policy 2016, office of racial policy 2017, office of racial policy act, office of racial policy definition, office of racial policy example, office of racial policy examples, office of racial policy meaning, office of racial policy sample, office of racial policy template
Office of Racial Policy Information about
Office of Racial Policy
Office of Racial Policy
Office of Racial Policy viewing the topic.
There are excerpts from wikipedia on this article and video
Our site has a system which serves search engine function.
You can search all data in our system with above button which written "What did you look for? "
Welcome to our simple, stylish and fast search engine system.
We have prepared this method why you can reach most accurate and most up to date knowladge. The search engine that developed for you transmits you to the latest and exact information with its basic and quick system.
You can find nearly everything data which found from internet with this system.