NC Bank Uganda
NC Bank Uganda NCBU, whose complete name is NC Bank Uganda Limited, is a commercial bank in Uganda It is one of the commercial banks licensed by the Bank of Uganda, the country's central bank and national banking regulator
- 1 Overview
- 2 History
- 3 Branches
- 4 See also
- 5 References
- 6 External links
NCBU is a small financial services provider in Uganda, focusing on meeting the banking needs of small and medium enterprises and large corporations As of December 2014, the total assets of the bank were valued at UGX:1568 billion The bank is a wholly owned subsidiary of the NIC Bank Group, headquartered in Nairobi, Kenya, with subsidiaries in Kenya, Tanzania, and Uganda
The bank was founded in 2012 and received a commercial banking license from the Bank of Uganda in April 2012 The bank opened for business in May 2012
As of July 2012, the bank maintained networked branches at the following locations:
- Nakasero Branch - Rwenzori House, Nakasero Road, Nakasero, Kampala Main Branch
- Banking in Uganda
- List of banks in Uganda
- Economy of Uganda
- ^ Nalubega, Flavia 8 June 2012 "New banks kick off operations amid market volatilities" Daily Monitor Retrieved 14 August 2015
- ^ Muhumuza, Mark Keith 15 April 2015 "NC Bank profits up as loan defaults hit Shs10 billion" Daily Monitor Kampala Retrieved 15 April 2016
- ^ BOU June 2015 "List of Licensed Commercial Banks As At June 2015" PDF Kampala: Bank of Uganda BOU Retrieved 16 December 2015
- ^ Kyokunzire, Edna 13 August 2015 "NC Bank gets Shs10b fund to improve competitiveness" Daily Monitor Kampala Retrieved 14 August 2015
- ^ Mbogo, Steve 22 September 2014 "NIC Bank gives $52 million to Tanzania subsidiary" The EastAfrican Nairobi Retrieved 30 November 2017
- ^ "Bank of Uganda Licenses Two New Banks In 2012" Bank of Uganda Retrieved 4 May 2014
- ^ Nation, Correspondent April 2012 "NIC to open Uganda branch in growth drive" Daily Nation Retrieved 14 August 2015
- Website of NC Bank Uganda
- Website of NIC Bank Kenya
- Website of Bank of Uganda
- NC Bank to Launch Asset Financing in Uganda
- Interview With John Okulo, Managing Director, NC Bank Uganda In July 2012
- Uganda: NIC Bank Puts Aside $134 Million for Expansion
- NIC Bank Group beefs up Uganda subsidiary capital
NC Bank Uganda Information about
NC Bank Uganda
NC Bank Uganda
NC Bank Uganda viewing the topic.
There are excerpts from wikipedia on this article and video
Our site has a system which serves search engine function.
You can search all data in our system with above button which written "What did you look for? "
Welcome to our simple, stylish and fast search engine system.
We have prepared this method why you can reach most accurate and most up to date knowladge. The search engine that developed for you transmits you to the latest and exact information with its basic and quick system.
You can find nearly everything data which found from internet with this system.