Nadine Petra Katarina Shah born 16 January 1986 is an English singer, songwriter and musician
Shah was born in Whitburn, South Tyneside, to an English mother from South Shields of part Norwegian ancestry and a Pakistani father
An interview by John Freeman for The Quietus highlighted that "Mental health is a hugely important issue for Shah Her debut album, the Ben Hillier-produced Love Your Dum And Mad, was largely inspired by the tragic deaths of two young men "There are two boys that this album is predominantly about," she continues "During the period of time these songs were written two very close friends took their own lives" Shah is a keen speaker on the subject of social stigmas towards those suffering from mental health illnesses
Shah and Hillier released their second record titled Fast Food in April 2015 She also made a guest appearance on two tracks of Ghostpoet's album, Shedding Skin, which was released in March 2015
In February 2016 Hillier and Shah scored the music to the Northern Stage production of Get Carter This included original pieces and the re-imagining of music by North East band The Animals
Her latest album Holiday Destination was released in August 2017 It was again produced by Hillier, who also plays drums in Shah's live band
- Aching Bones EP November 2012
- Dreary Town EP April 2013
- Love Your Dum and Mad July 2013
- Fast Food April 2015
- Holiday Destination August 2017
- ^ http://repertoirebmicom/writerasppage=1&blnWriter=True&blnPublisher=True&blnArtist=True&fromrow=1&torow=25&affiliation=PRS&cae=696423410&keyID=1489366&keyname=SHAH%20NADINE%20PETRA%20KATARINA&querytype=WriterID&detail=N&affCD=52&term=
- ^ Nadine Shah 16 January 2015 "@LGeeJay @BBC6Music thank you! Currently celebrating solo in Heathrow airport Not complaining though !xx" Tweet – via Twitter
- ^ Gibsone, Harriet 2015-04-30 "Nadine Shah: 'I was determined for people to hear I was Pakistani'" The Guardian ISSN 0261-3077 Retrieved 2017-12-11
- ^ a b Freeman, John 23 July 2013 "Tales of an Unspoken Plague: Nadine Shah Interviewed" The Quietus Retrieved 22 July 2015
- ^ McRuvie, Sarah 9 July 2013 "Nadine Shah – Love Your Dum and Mad" Clash Retrieved 22 July 2015
- ^ David Jeffries 2015-04-07 "Fast Food – Nadine Shah | Songs, Reviews, Credits, Awards" AllMusic Retrieved 2015-05-07
- ^ Murray, Robin 8 January 2015 "Ghostpoet Returns With New Album 'Shedding Skin'" Clash Retrieved 22 July 2015
- ^ "Get Carter gets refreshed" wwwrugbyadvertisercouk Retrieved 2017-12-11
- ^ "The Quietus | Features | A Quietus Interview | Immigrant Is Not A Dirty Word: An Interview With Nadine Shah" The Quietus Retrieved 2017-12-11
- Freeman, John 13 November 2012 "Introducing: Nadine Shah" The Line Of Best Fit Retrieved 23 December 2013
- Tucker, Paul 8 January 2013 "Ones to Watch #464: Nadine Shah" Clash Magazine Retrieved 23 December 2013
- Lester, Paul 5 October 2012 "Nadine Shah No 1,366" The Guardian Retrieved 23 December 2013
- Nadine Shah at AllMusic
|This biographical article about a British singer is a stub You can help Wikipedia by expanding it
Nadine Shah Information about
Nadine Shah viewing the topic.
There are excerpts from wikipedia on this article and video
Our site has a system which serves search engine function.
You can search all data in our system with above button which written "What did you look for? "
Welcome to our simple, stylish and fast search engine system.
We have prepared this method why you can reach most accurate and most up to date knowladge. The search engine that developed for you transmits you to the latest and exact information with its basic and quick system.
You can find nearly everything data which found from internet with this system.