Moon facemoon face, moon face syndrome
Moon facies, or moon face, is a medical sign in which the face develops a rounded appearance due to fat deposits on the sides of the face It is often associated with Cushing's syndrome or steroid treatment especially corticosteroids, which has led to it being known as Cushingoid facies "Cushing's-like face"
- ^ Wilkins, LW 2008 Nurse's Five-minute Clinical Consult: Signs and symptoms Wolters Kluwer Health/Lippincott Williams & Wilkins p 364 ISBN 9781582557038 Retrieved 2015-06-12
- ^ "Moon facies - definition from" Biology-Onlineorg 2009-09-07 Retrieved 2013-05-22
- ^ "Moon Facies: Causes and Treatment" webmdcom Retrieved 2015-06-12
- ^ Goldman, Lee 2011 Goldman's Cecil Medicine 24th ed Philadelphia: Elsevier Saunders p 343 ISBN 1437727883
- ^ Bricker, SL; B C Decker; Langlais, RP; Miller, CS 2001 Oral Diagnosis, Oral Medicine, and Treatment Planning BC Decker p 540 ISBN 9781550092066 Retrieved 2015-06-12
|This medical sign article is a stub You can help Wikipedia by expanding it
moon face, moon face cat, moon face cushing, moon face cushing's syndrome, moon face disease, moon face emoji, moon face prednisone, moon face steroids, moon face syndrome, moon face tattoo
Moon face Information about
Moon face viewing the topic.
There are excerpts from wikipedia on this article and video
Our site has a system which serves search engine function.
You can search all data in our system with above button which written "What did you look for? "
Welcome to our simple, stylish and fast search engine system.
We have prepared this method why you can reach most accurate and most up to date knowladge. The search engine that developed for you transmits you to the latest and exact information with its basic and quick system.
You can find nearly everything data which found from internet with this system.