Miroslav Fiedler 7 April 1926 – 20 November 2015 was a Czech mathematician known for his contributions to linear algebra, graph theory and algebraic graph theory
His article, "Algebraic Connectivity of Graphs", published in the Czechoslovak Math Journal in 1973, established the use of the eigenvalues of the Laplacian matrix of a graph to create tools for measuring algebraic connectivity in algebraic graph theory3 Since then, this structure has become essential to large areas of research in flocking, distributed control, clustering and image segmentation4
- ^ http://www-groupsdcsst-andacuk/~history/Biographies/Fiedlerhtml
- ^ http://wwwcscascz/fiedler/
- ^ Algebraic connectivity of graphs Czechoslovak Math J 2398:298 - 305 1973
- ^ prof RNDr Miroslav Fiedler, DrSc Czech
- Home page at the Academy of Sciences of the Czech Republic
- O'Connor, John J; Robertson, Edmund F, "Miroslav Fiedler", MacTutor History of Mathematics archive, University of St Andrews
Miroslav Fiedler Information about
Miroslav Fiedler Information Video
Miroslav Fiedler viewing the topic.
There are excerpts from wikipedia on this article and video
Our site has a system which serves search engine function.
You can search all data in our system with above button which written "What did you look for? "
Welcome to our simple, stylish and fast search engine system.
We have prepared this method why you can reach most accurate and most up to date knowladge. The search engine that developed for you transmits you to the latest and exact information with its basic and quick system.
You can find nearly everything data which found from internet with this system.