Methylpiperidinopyrazole MPP is a synthetic, nonsteroidal, and highly selective antagonist of ERα that is used in scientific research to study the function of this receptor It has 200-fold selectivity for ERα over ERβ and 1000-fold selectivity for blocking ERα-mediated gene transcription relative to that of ERβ
- Propylpyrazoletriol PPT
- Diarylpropionitrile DPN
- Prinaberel ERB-041
- R,R-Tetrahydrochrysene R,R-THC
- ^ Tony M Plant; Anthony J Zeleznik 15 November 2014 Knobil and Neill's Physiology of Reproduction: Two-Volume Set Academic Press pp 2311– ISBN 978-0-12-397769-4
- ^ Cytoplasmic and Nuclear Receptors—Advances in Research and Application: 2012 Edition ScholarlyEditions 26 December 2012 pp 220– ISBN 978-1-4649-9741-9
- ^ Synthesis of Non-steroidal Estrogen Receptor Proteolysis Targeting Chimeric Molecules PROTACS ProQuest 2008 pp 11– ISBN 978-0-549-90990-3
- ^ Eckhard Ottow; Hilmar Weinmann 8 September 2008 Nuclear Receptors as Drug Targets John Wiley & Sons pp 50– ISBN 978-3-527-62330-3
|See also Receptor/signaling modulators Estrogens and antiestrogens Androgen receptor modulators Progesterone receptor modulators List of estrogens|
|This pharmacology-related article is a stub You can help Wikipedia by expanding it
Methylpiperidinopyrazole Information about
Methylpiperidinopyrazole viewing the topic.
There are excerpts from wikipedia on this article and video
Our site has a system which serves search engine function.
You can search all data in our system with above button which written "What did you look for? "
Welcome to our simple, stylish and fast search engine system.
We have prepared this method why you can reach most accurate and most up to date knowladge. The search engine that developed for you transmits you to the latest and exact information with its basic and quick system.
You can find nearly everything data which found from internet with this system.