Marius Jansendr jansen orthopedic surgeon, dr jansen
Marius Berthus Jansen April 11, 1922 – December 10, 20001 was an American academic, historian, and Emeritus Professor of Japanese History at Princeton University2
He was born in the Netherlands, and graduated from Princeton in 1943, having majored in European history of the Renaissance and Reformation3
He was a member of the Council on Foreign Relations and of the American Academy of Arts and Sciences2 and president of the Association for Asian Studies in 1976
- 1 Selected works
- 2 Honors
- 3 See also
- 4 Notes
- 5 References
In a statistical overview derived from writings by and about Marius Jansen, OCLC/WorldCat encompasses roughly 100+ works in 300+ publications in 12 languages and 13,900+ library holdings4This is a dynamic list and may never be able to satisfy particular standards for completeness You can help by expanding it with reliably sourced entries
- The Japanese and Sun Yat-sen 1954
- Sakamoto Ryōma and the Meiji Restoration 1961
- Japan and Communist China in the Next Decade 1964
- Changing Japanese Attitudes Toward Modernization 1965
- Studies in the institutional history of early modern Japan 1968 John Whitney Hall and Marius Jansen, eds Princeton, Princeton University Press
- Japan and its World: Two Centuries of Change 1975
- Japan and China: from War to Peace, 1894-1972 1975
- Japan in Transition, from Tokugawa to Meiji 1986
- China in the Tokugawa World 1992 ISBN 9780674184763 1; DeGruyter 2014 The 1988 Edwin O Reischauer Lectures
- Japanese Today: Change and Continuity 1995 Edwin O Reischauer, Marius B Jansen5
- The Making of Modern Japan 20006
- Guggenheim Fellowship, 1979
- Order of the Sacred Treasure, 19852
- Japan Academy, 1999 2
- Person of Cultural Merit, 19997
- Sakamoto Ryōma
- Ryōtarō Shiba famous popular fiction author of "Ryōma Coming to Us" which is a historical novel about Sakamoto Ryoma
- Ryōmaden NHK drama, the story of Sakamoto Ryōma
- ^ Library of Congress Authority File: Jansen, Marius B; retrieved 2011-07-14
- ^ a b c d Princeton University, Office of Communications, "Professor Marius Berthus Jansen, scholar of Japanese history, dies," December 13, 2000
- ^ The New York Times Marius B Jansen, 78, Scholar Of Japanese History and Culture December 26, 2000
- ^ WorldCat Identities Archived 2010-12-30 at the Wayback Machine: Jansen, Marius B
- ^ Japanese Today Harvard University Press Books
- ^ The Making of Modern Japan Harvard University Press Books
- ^ Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology Japan: Culture 2000
- Saxon, Wolfgang "Marius B Jansen, 78, Scholar Of Japanese History and Culture," New York Times December 26, 2000
- "Obituary: Marius Jansen," Japan Times December 14, 2000
|This biography of an American historian is a stub You can help Wikipedia by expanding it
|This article about a Japanese historian or genealogist is a stub You can help Wikipedia by expanding it
dr jansen, dr jansen bean, dr jansen dentist, dr jansen eye doctor, dr jansen orthopedic surgeon, dr jansen todd, dr jansen van rensburg, marius b. jansen, marius jansen, marius jansen biography
Marius Jansen Information about
Marius Jansen viewing the topic.
There are excerpts from wikipedia on this article and video
Our site has a system which serves search engine function.
You can search all data in our system with above button which written "What did you look for? "
Welcome to our simple, stylish and fast search engine system.
We have prepared this method why you can reach most accurate and most up to date knowladge. The search engine that developed for you transmits you to the latest and exact information with its basic and quick system.
You can find nearly everything data which found from internet with this system.