Mallinson baronetsmallinson baronets of ruddigore, mallinson baronets crossword
The Mallinson Baronetcy, of Walthamstow in the County of Essex, is a title in the Baronetage of the United Kingdom It was created on 6 July 1935 for William Mallinson He was a Justice of the Peace for Essex The second Baronet was a Deputy Lieutenant of Essex
The title is currently held by Dr James Mallinson, a scholar of Sanskrit and Yoga, who is a lecturer in Sanksrit and Classical Indian Studies at SOAS
Mallinson baronets, of Walthamstow 1935
- Sir William Mallinson, 1st Baronet 1854–1936
- Sir William James Mallinson, 2nd Baronet 1879–1944
- Sir William Paul Mallinson, 3rd Baronet 1909–1989
- Sir William John Mallinson, 4th Baronet 1942–1995
- Sir William James Mallinson, 5th Baronet born 1970
- ^ "Kumb Mela Festival" BBCcouk Retrieved 13 September 2015
- ^ "Dr James Mallinson"
- Kidd, Charles, Williamson, David editors Debrett's Peerage and Baronetage 1990 edition New York: St Martin's Press, 1990
- Leigh Rayment's list of baronets
mallinson baronets and lords, mallinson baronets crossword, mallinson baronets of ruddigore, mallinson baronets wife
Mallinson baronets Information about
Mallinson baronets viewing the topic.
There are excerpts from wikipedia on this article and video
Our site has a system which serves search engine function.
You can search all data in our system with above button which written "What did you look for? "
Welcome to our simple, stylish and fast search engine system.
We have prepared this method why you can reach most accurate and most up to date knowladge. The search engine that developed for you transmits you to the latest and exact information with its basic and quick system.
You can find nearly everything data which found from internet with this system.